Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Xenai, the mute musician

matyio

The original mute
Name: Xenai yaoi
Nickname/Alias:
Xen, the mute musician
Race: human
Height: 5ft 11”
Weight: 12 stone
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: black
Skin: pinky redy hue to it.
Identifying Marks: The bright actor like attire he wears
Appearance: most of his outfit is dark blue, with bright blue sections framed by goldish lines.
Strengths: A very talented musician, can play almost any instrument, has a very rare and hard to get hold of artefact of extreme musical power (an eytwhal)., always carries his eytwhal round in his robes.
Weaknesses and fears: Cannot utter a sound (in other words he is a mute), Cannot fight at all, is extremely scared of falling (though not of heights), cannot produce any sound whatsoever.
Religion and cults: He believes that his music is the best guide he will ever have.
Profession: Musician
Xenai’s past is somewhat of a mystery. There is very little written about him, and he rarely rights anything himself. What little is known is that as a child he was found to be a mute, this caused the children in his village to mock him. His past is a very vague from there, as is his arrival into altera. There have also been several questions as to where he got his mysterious instrument, that he will not let go of. When pushed all he did was write down one name, eytwhal.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
*Itzza twists his face into a knowing look*

(maybe its to do with the music he plays and his facial expressions?)

matyio

The original mute
By extreme musical power, I mean it can easily portray his emotion, for example if I was annoyed I'd go, "plucks the strings to form a discordant note."

matyio

The original mute
The string-type instrument is an Etwahl. You spelled it wrong :p
I deliberately spelt it wrong. Don't worry, I spelt it how it is pronounced ey-twa-al. Eytwhal. Also guys don't worry about my musical knowledge, I know enough to be able to do grade 5practical and theory. It's k. I'll add a description of the instrument later.

I deliberately spelt it wrong. Don't worry, I spelt it how it is pronounced ey-twa-al. Eytwhal. Also guys don't worry about my musical knowledge, I know enough to be able to do grade 5practical and theory. It's k. I'll add a description of the instrument later.
The name of Sona's weapon, the "Etwahl", is pronounced the same as the French word "étoile"

matyio

The original mute
I knew that, it's still pronoumced very, very similar. Oh and this is my 2 years of French paying, I can pronounce random useless on their own words correctly, I also can't remember meanings XD. Also, the other reason I spelt it wrong is I don't want to plagiarise lol lore.

matyio

The original mute
Name: Xeenal
Nickname/Alias:

Race: was human, now is half human and end, and just a mind
Height: same as Xenai
Weight: same as Xenai
Hair: Same as Xenai
Eyes: black
Skin: tan
Identifying Marks: the black cloth armour he wears, his voice is a smooth as silk, but as dark as a moonless midnight as well.
Appearance: his outfit is black, this helps him merge with the shadows of barathum and connect to the shadows better.
Strengths: Is very resourceful, can manipulate shadows to create illusions, the closer to barathum he is the more strong he is.
Weaknesses and fears: is living inside Xenai if Xenai dies then so does Xeenal, fears being rejected by Xenai as this could cause them to part, an unswerving loyalty to alpha and the ender-prince.
Religion and cults: While he acknowledges the gods he follows none
Profession: Pirate, spy, scout, assassin.

Scores of men have vanished in the great sea Storms of the Gyrana Ocean, yet, Xeenal is one of the few to have braved them, and lived to tell the tale. However, while his exploration skills were proving to be one of Arenia’s greatest assets, destiny had other plans for him.
By the third day the men’s fear for their lives had quenched their thirst for adventure. Three of the most influential crew-men started something that they couldn’t control. They plotted mutiny for 3 days, and on the 6th day of the voyage their plans came to pass. Xeenal had woken up early in order to take the helm and keep them on course, little did he know that these men were awake as well. As they rose they silently, awoke their supporters, and, without a sound, proceeded to the deck.
Xeenal, who as always didn’t need to focus to stay on course, didn’t notice them come up. His daydream, however was broken when he was gruffly grabbed from behind. Before he had time to make a sound, he was thrown overboard, and when he resurfaced his ship was already turning away, however he could hear the sounds of a battle, and saw, with great remorse, one of the rarest sights a man of gushar can see. One of the few beasts that could survive in the sea storms swallowed his ship whole, with all hands still on board.
Xeenal swam for days on end, he swam till he reached the one piece of land in the storms. Little did he know, however, that the land was guarded by unearthly creatures of the end. Upon laying his eyes on the land, Xeenal lost all of his normal explorers intuition and just made a break for it. Unfortunately this was the worst thing to do, as his swimming attracted an end fish, as it drew closer Xeenal became fatigued. Then, without warning it leapt out the water, and flopped back in, after swallowing Xeenal whole. Somehow, after what seemed like years, Xeenal was spat out in the end. However, this was not the area of end associated with his realm, no, it was another realm entirely. As Xeenal landed face first in the dust, he accidentally swallowed a large quantity of end dust. This started a calamitous change that began to tear at his very being, as he writhed in pain on the floor, more and more Endermen gathered round him, chanting in a language none know.
What emerged from this ritual was, at the same time, a shadow of what Xeenal had once been, and yet, something more. He was no longer Xeenal the prestigious explorer, he was now Xeenal, the shadow weaver. When he came to his senses, he noticed a portal. He immediately ran to it, and, before he managed to jump in, his body began to die. It took months for him to exit and when he did, he was missing everything but his mind. Days past and Xeenal began to fade, however he was discovered and taken to barathum by alpha, albeit without alpha knowing. It was there he found his host Xenai, who was helping in the Reconstruction of barathum. The relationship between the mute and the pirate, has thus far been a good one, but that could all change at the drop of a radiant, literally...