Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

xMaster_Tracksx Application [Declined-Abbeyvie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracks

Villager
1. xMaster_Tracksx
2. 16
3. Male
4. England

5a. I do agree to read the survival guide
5b. I do agree to read the Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page
6. I am Master_Tracks the musician from afar! I travel from land to land brining joy to citizens and lords!

7. I am Aaron (A-ron) I am a great listener, story teller and my passion of music and Youtube is what keeps me going! I like to play minecraft a lot (when I can). I believe if I put my mind to it I can build some amazing things. I am great to get a long with and really if I was to ever step out of line (very rare) I would accept the punishment to myself and get on with it. I'm lively and like to chat, I also answer any questions that admins don't want to answer so if you can't be bothered just tell me and I'll explain. I've never truly had a "ban" only once from a friends server because I asked him to (I didn't want to play on the server anymore). I'm a writer and artist, I do these in my spare time, I write short and long adventure stories so I can be a good role-player. I'm generally a nice person to be around and will love to be an active member of the server.
8. I have attached a couple of pictures of a few of my works so if you would like to check them out in full detail I have a link to download one of the worlds/

9. I like dogs? (sorry couldn't think of much :p)

10. "Black magic" is the one thing that gets me angry when I'm on a server! I agree to the punishments if I was to ever use this witchery!

11. My friend Angryboy2k11 plays on the server and said i should check it out.

12. I don't believe I have voted but I shall as soon as I've sent this!

Attachments

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Declined.
It looks as if you didn't put any time into this. Please look at the threads at the top of the page, and please look at approved apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.