Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

xRavageFilm's Whitelist Application [Accepted - Jase]

xRavageFilm

Lord of Altera
xRavageFilm
xRavageFilm
xRavageFilm's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: xRavageFilm

Country & Timezone: United States (Pacific Time Zone)

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is typically the use of information that has been gained for OOC situations and using such information in character. An example, for instance, would be if there was talk about an event in OOC chat and then go to that event, which the character hadn't heard about, that would be metagaming. Powergaming, however, is a little different. I usually think it's used in fights or games where competition is involved. Such as forcing another roleplayer into doing something, or being a good fighter without the training. For further elaboration, a character blocking every single swing or hit from another character with ease. It would not be realistic.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Howdy, I typically go by Rav or Ravage, but I also go by Tara. I am in my second year of college. I love motorcycles, gaming, and hanging out with my friends. I've recently become interested in motorcycles due to a family members picking up the sport and introducing me to it. Moving on, I am just now getting back into roleplay. I was a part of an older roleplay server about 4-5 years ago and I hope that the past experience helps me come back into the fold. Can't wait to get started.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Malle Beran

Race: Human

Appearance: Malle is of average height, around 5'5, her eyes are a soft brown, her skin is a creamy white, and she typically wears a white and brown dress. Her hair is long, but not too long.

Written Test (Min: 400 words): The briskness of the wind and chill of the winter air was no stranger to Malle. That was all she knew for so long. The white sky opening up, letting loose those small bits that Malle liked to try to catch with her tongue, and the heaps of white snow that would cover the ground. But her favorite was watching the white mist envelop the sky and slowly move over the city. Malle looks out the halfway frosted window to see the sky covered in a white sheen, soft white bits blowing along with the wind. She remembers her childhood. Not all of it was easy by any means, but she was a child who had yet to mature and responsibilities on her shoulders. One of her fondest memories was when her family was whole. Her father, mother, and siblings. During the harsh winters when they would have to take shelter, her father would make fires and Malle would always sit by them with her feet extended out towards the crackling flames. The heat from the fire would spread from her feet and up to her torso. She always associated the feeling with warm soup, how it warms her up and makes her feel safe. Although her childhood had been enjoyable, it had come to an end when her mother had grown rather ill, making for her untimely death. In response her father grew a short temper which forced her and her siblings to mature in an effort to continue to provide for their family. There are many days that Malle wakes in the morning, wondering if there had been something she could have done to heal her mother or perhaps helped to heal her father’s broken heart. Perhaps if she’d done something different, her and her family’s outcome could have been better, but now after nearly a decade and a half, she knows better. She was just a child back then, there was only so much she could do and she had been coping as only a motherless child could. But, there are also moments that Malle thinks the tragic events in her late childhood could have somehow molded her into the person she was meant to be. There was no doubt that those events had made her less social and a little traumatized, but it has also molded her into a strong and intelligent woman. Either way, she will continue to look fondly upon those memories she has of her mother, no matter what may happen.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.