Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

xscrumpyx - Application

Scrumpy

Villager
1-Minecraft Username: xscrumpyx
2-Real Name: Harrison Miele
3-Age: 16
4-Gender: Male
5-Country: America

6-Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes
7-How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I HIGHLY enjoy roleplaying becouse it brings on a new aspect of Minecaft other than the original survival. It allows you to interace with others in a whole new way and I hvae some experiance with role play.

8- Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Well my name is Harrison Joseph Miele and I have been a huge Minecraft fan ever sense the 1.2 version when my friend Roy showed it to me. I love making new structures to support my community or for my own personal use. Im always looking for a new unique way to make my structures. I go to Lyman Ward Miltary Academy (Aplha Company), and am on 2 and a half week break for X-mas. I do however have open weekends every few weeks and I get a week off for Spring break to. If Im not playing Minecraft then Im either making a new creation in forge in Halo Reach or making my next youtube video my youtube username is ScrumpyVids. I like to play guitar (electric) and I collect playing cards (the "Ace of diamonds" kind of playing cards not like pokemon or anything), anywyas thats pretty much it for me.

9-If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ScrumpyVids?feature=guide

10-Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Well if you Hollowworld woud like I could make a youtube video for it and possibly get some more people playing on it.

11-Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am and do not use any x-ray type mod or texture pack, my opinion is they just ruin the whole Minecraft experiance. I mean what do you do on Minecraft? Gather, Build, Farm and Fight right? Well xrays just takes one of thoes aspects away.

12-How did you find out about our server?
http://mcserverlist.net/

13-Have you voted for us?
Yes I have.