Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

xxMcCheesyxx [Approved - Just]

Devin Rivers

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
xxMcCheesyxx
2. Your real name:
Devin Rivers
3. Age:

4. Gender:
Male

5. Country:
U.S.A.

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I Have Read And Agree To The Tome Of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I feel that it gives minecraft a whole new way of playing the game, and not only have the survival aspect but the imagination and the communication of others, to strive for one goal. I have had experiences with previous roleplaying servers. But there was no one really in charge and, it was not very intuitive. People just roamed free and it was more like a restricted survival. I would like to be in a server, were it was fun, and have specific goals. From my friend Orang3Blaz3 I got very great reviews, and he told me that this was a great server for just that!

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm a high school student at Desert Hills High School. Whose future goals are to get into the business of coding or graphics. I play football, and basketball, and enjoy working with others, I'm a good leader, but won't mind taking orders from anyone else. I am also a great listener, and do well working with others. I enjoy listening to music, and my favorite genre is rap, and dubstep. I listen to other peoples ideas, for I know they can help make improvements on anything. I very much enjoy playing custom maps, and making youtube videos, on gaming. I hope to be able to be proud of what i'm doing at this present time to better my understanding of other subjects, for minecraft and rpging will do just that. I'm task oriented, and focus on one goal, and put my right foot forward. I hope to be able to have a great and well spent time on this server, and also hope to see you guys on this great server.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
http://www.youtube.com/user/xxMcCheesyxx1 I do, minecraft as well as any rpg game.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
That it will be a great and enjoyable experience with a community that has one goal in mind of having a relaxing and fun time, and not surviving like of the old ways.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I understand, and promise not to use it and for a side note, I have never used any of the things you have stated.

12. How did you find out about our server?
A friend named, Orang3Blaz3 who is on the server

13. Have you voted for us?
The website to vote, is down for me. But as soon as it is up, i'll be sure to put that as my first priority.