Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

YeOldNerd - Application [Declined - HeerKarel]

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeOldNerd

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?

YeOldNerd

2. How old are you?

19 Years Old

3. What gender are you?

Male ( I don't understand why you need that :p)

4. What country do you live in?

The United States of America

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?

Yes.

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?

Sure, why not.

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

My In-Game character is a miner looking for a new place to start his new life. He likes to go on quest play with other characters. He is fun and he is proud of his new home and his booming business (He sells resources and you can hire him to do quest and jobs.... for a small fee of course :p)

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

Im not really sure what I should write. Im a fair gamer and I have enjoyed many RPG games and my skin is sure to fit in with the RPG atmosphere. I would love to have some partners to play the game with. I will not grief and I will report griefers if I ever see one. I am willing to vote for your server whenever I get the chance.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Im sorry but I don't currently.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Currently I don't but in the future if you guys still need it I might. :p

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes

11. How did you find out about our server?

Minecraftservers.com

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

I will as soon as I post my application :D

I look forward to playing on your wonderful servers and I think I'll make a great addition! :D

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

Im not really sure what I should write. Im a fair gamer and I have enjoyed many RPG games and my skin is sure to fit in with the RPG atmosphere. I would love to have some partners to play the game with. I will not grief and I will report griefers if I ever see one. I am willing to vote for your server whenever I get the chance.
This question is about your roleplay character, not you. This is your character's backstory. If you're unsure on how to write a backstory, explain about your character's life growing up, where they grew up, their feelings growing up, and so on and so forth. Beyond that, you should then go on to writing about how they came to Altera, what inspired/caused your character to leave home, and once again, their feelings.

Hope this helped!

YeOldNerd

Villager
This question is about your roleplay character, not you. This is your character's backstory. If you're unsure on how to write a backstory, explain about your character's life growing up, where they grew up, their feelings growing up, and so on and so forth. Beyond that, you should then go on to writing about how they came to Altera, what inspired/caused your character to leave home, and once again, their feelings.

Hope this helped!
I'll make sure to fix it now.

YeOldNerd

Villager
Im done. Please check it out as soon as possible and notify me if there is anything else you need me to change (although I hope not :p lol)

YeOldNerd

Villager

Hope this helped!
Is it better now?

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
#6 is the in character introduction.
#7 is you as a person not your character. You managed to switch these up.

YeOldNerd

Villager
#6 is the in character introduction.
#7 is you as a person not your character. You managed to switch these up.
Ok, ok I seem to have fixed it. Am I approved cause honestly this is a little stressful. haha. XD Im not going to quit just yet I mean cause I really would love to play on the server!

Roablade

Loyal Servant of Altera
Orphans who were the only survivors of raids from Orc bandits on their village seeking revenge and killing the leader. Altera says no.

Another thing. Your answer to question 6 is not supposed to be a backstory. Instead, place your character in a situation and describe his emotions and thoughts. Lastly, the entire world is Altera, not a nation, the WORLD. Please change accordingly. Thank you.

YeOldNerd

Villager
Orphans who were the only survivors of raids from Orc bandits on their village seeking revenge and killing the leader. Altera says no.

Another thing. Your answer to question 6 is not supposed to be a backstory. Instead, place your character in a situation and describe his emotions and thoughts. Lastly, the entire world is Altera, not a nation, the WORLD. Please change accordingly. Thank you.
Why do I need a back story. jeez man. Its not like anyone on the server will know about it.

Roablade

Loyal Servant of Altera
1) An in-character introduction is NOT a backstory. We want to see how you roleplay with your character, so place him in a situation and describe what his thoughts are and his feelings.

2) Actually, a lot of us read backstories so yeah.

YeOldNerd

Villager
1) An in-character introduction is NOT a backstory. We want to see how you roleplay with your character, so place him in a situation and describe what his thoughts are and his feelings.

2) Actually, a lot of us read backstories so yeah.
Well I made a new one rated E with no blood shed or violence what so ever.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Why do I need a back story. jeez man. Its not like anyone on the server will know about it.
You need one because you introduce your RP character to us, an RP server. See why that's important.

Take your time on your application, and don't rush it.
Question six is more of a 'my char is a miner' than what we actually mean with it.
Take a look at other approved applications to get an idea how it's done.

And yes, we do read those things.

Declined due to impatience and somemwhat due to the general attitude. Please reapply

Status
Not open for further replies.