Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

yoda74 - [Not an application]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:yoda74
2. Age:13
3. Gender:Man
4. Country:Wales

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
yes- this is the second.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
yes- on this server.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello! My name is yoda (rp to be different), and i have decided to make a new application because my last character didn't really exist. You can read about me in my last application, but in this one I would like to describe my roleplay character.
My name is Sake, and I have lived in Altera since my father was arrested for treason and my mother taken from me for attacking a guard. I was six years old then, and I decided that the best way out would be to escape to a better place. And lucky for me, a rich man was only too eager to adopt. When I 23, however, he died in a fire that destroyed everything he owned, and in fact, I was lucky to have survived. A Zombie had managed to break into the house, clumsily knocking a glass of alcohol over next to the fireplace. And ever since then, I have sworn revenge against all zombies.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
as you saw in the video above, i am doing let's plays on youtube. Please watch them! :)

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes sir!

11. How did you find out about our server?
On the server list.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Once or twice, yes....

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
I don't really understand what the purpose of this is - this location is for joining the server.
Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.