Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumor You Sunk My Battleship!

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend

-=-=-

Below is an official statement that a handful of journalists would obtain from a very irritated Cymic, just after the events that transpired during the night. After he made his way to Halbed from his newly-siezed home in Linlea, this would spread through any gossip-seekers or those of the public who wish to remain informed via town criers.

"I was woken by me slumb'r within' me ver'eh own Linlean home, me head ringin' like a blood'eh bell- Onl'eh t'ss time it wasn' jus' a hangov'r. It was th' sound of fuckin' cannons. Ye' sunk a warship, Nwalme, but me littl' soldiers fucked yer littl' gold diggin' for-hires up their rears. It looks like neith'r of us got wha' we wanted- 'xcept i did. T'ey brought me home a treat. I look forward ta' teasin' ye' wit' it- Y'kno', like a dog.

On th' contrar'eh, two men were awarded wit' medallions n' titles fer both their braver'eh and endurance. Th' Late Sir Hrolf, the Endurant, buried in th' hall of heroes within the Sangrian crypts- And Sir Bulfric, the Beautiul- Knight of Sangria."

-=-=-

blargtheawesome Luam Swiftspear Kamaoe

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I hate to be that guy but how is Bul alive?
He had his leg stabbed, hatchet thrown at his jaw, but he got the same treatment from the linleans as arike/aemon (aemon was in far rough shape than Bul by a landslide)

Idk what they decided on, but i had thought arike/bul both decided to be incapacitated

Swiftspear

Lord of Altera
He had his leg stabbed, hatchet thrown at his jaw, but he got the same treatment from the linleans as arike/aemon (aemon was in far rough shape than Bul by a landslide)

Idk what they decided on, but i had thought arike/bul both decided to be incapacitated
We agreed, so did Blarg.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
A small elf girl is cradled in a chair tucked between an isolated fireplace and a window to a crowded tavern, as a large over worn Sangria jacket cuddles her small frame from the chill of the night. She fidgeted with the amulet hanging about her neck with pure admiration and protection for the jewel, she waited for her mother is hurry back with their beverages.

Upon the whispers of two gossiping whores of the Landing's Brothel, her little ears overhear the conversation of Nwalme's doing against her father, and she turned her head to acknowledge to waste of space that is the women far across from her.

Astrid becomes equally irritated that mirrors the Grape King's, thus she shot up from her chair with a little stumble on her feet and scurried off to find her Mother with teddy bear and jacket in hand.

And items for a molotov.
bettemus99

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Balatro is eating grapes in nwalme a palace lounging on his favorite chair when he hears the news.

I wish mommy and daddy would stop fighting.

He gets drunk on nwalmes wine that night in honor of the fallen

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff

I buried a fanged mace in that guy and he survived to continue to fight?

Dubious.