Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Your Character When they are old

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
I was just curious to how people see their characters if they went into their advanced years.

I imagined Robért as letting his mind slip a bit and gaining the ability to laugh things ooff, I looked for someone who was like this and I thought it would be Richard IV from Blackadder.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Emeric is the last person I'd ever think would retire from his sword and armour, so..

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Provided she lives that long, presently operating on a 1:1 aging ratio, so... Hmm.

But in any case, an interesting estimation: Freya?

Old.jpg

Somebody's curls have fallen out. ;(

LightTwig

Lord of Altera

Sorry for the hugefcuk picture, but I imagine Danzieg never losing his fighting spirit, maintaining his physique through training until his body finally quits on him. He'd also be extremely conservative and make frequent use of the phrase "Back in my day..."​

RexJen

Lord of Altera
As much as I originally hoped for Landir to become Uncle Iroh. He'll end up being:

(( Apologies for large picture. ))
Omg someone should make an Iroh character, just walking around drinking tea and giving sage advice while also being a master martial artist
HUEHUEHUE