Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

yourname - application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeSnake1564

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
JakeSnake1564
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
United States
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I am an civillized ice elf from the northern pits of minecraftia i was one of notch's greatest creations and was sent away from the northern region after almost getting arrested for a fight that a thug started unlike my cousins the dark elves i don't lose my temper randomly and fight...only when extremely agitated and even then i probally wont... I learned english way down deep in a cave where some person put bookshelves around a floating book, i dont understand it, but anyways i have came here when exiled, I hope i am not judged by my looks and i will hopefully get along with the others, i wear a hoody so i dont get too cold as i am an ice elf... if i am correct then i should be able to raise a house and create some lovely builds here...if not then i will find something else to do such as join a clan or faction and help others with stuff
lf to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My name is Jake. I like a lot of things, i am a good person. I dont grief. I pay attention as much as possible. And i hope i get whitelisted so i can play :) it would make me happy. My favorite color is green. And im not a grammar nazi. I enjoy building pixel art and or building stuff such as small forts and awesome houses. I am a lay low kinda person usually when im building and im focused i wont talk much. If i could i would build the best castle of all time. I am not a mean guy, however i do have a good sense of humor. I tend to laugh at funny things. I am a person who is obsessed with castles and cool stuff...Its fun pretending to be in the past before technology was even invented, I think my favorite part of the past IS the medieval age because it was fun and i enjoyed learning about it whenever i could.Thats basically me.Also i wish to maybe build a castle on the land i am given if not ill just erect a small house so that i may live in luxury on the coast of a small beach if one is found by myself and if i am not able to live independantly i think i will maybe live in a town somewhere...And i would also like people to know that i enjoy jokes and memes and if anyone has a good meme or joke you can reccomend it too me i would not like this application to get denyed as i would have no reason to stick around here. Although i would love to be accepted i think i would only be mildy depressed if declined as i would have to google another cool server and that takes ages...I hope this is around 15 sentences and i hope it gets accepted. I really do want to be accepted and be able to play in hollowworld
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I dont really do much other then do pixel art on my singleplayer world and im not sure if you can joint a non-server... i can make some cool things, i have made the companion cube, pikachu, mario, uhhh and a lot of stuff hit me up if you want to see it
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am not a griefer stealer liar or cheater i dont use XRAY whatever that is and i usually play vanilla minecraft.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, it was in the terms in the whitelist section
11. How did you find out about our server?
I googled awesome minecraft servers
12. Have you voted for us? (Yes i think i have)

Miner

Lord of Altera
No. 6 is about your roleplay character, not you. And no. 7 Needs to be atleast 8 sentences

JakeSnake1564

Villager
ok so ill just edit my answer to number 7 and i thought it said minimum of 8 sorry i will re read it before editing it... I will try to be as more then 8 as possible

On No.6 You may want to improve it, I don't think the admins will allow a ice creeper because its not in the list of allowed races. Also on No.6 Try and make it a little longer, it needs to be lengthy and around over 15 sentences. I have also got an application that has not been declined or accepted, people have said it may be accepted so maybe you should take a look at it for ideas :D EDIT: Its good that you took both of them idea in, and changed it. Welldone I hope you get accepted!

willybobsta

I think I might like it here
That's what I don't like, the waiting...
And yours is pretty damn good Mysterious.
I reckon you oculd edit the end to say you went on a ship to a new land and woke up in the "grove".
Optional but still tie in a bit better with the entrance to the game.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alright, I'm gonna try to be nice about your RP introduction. If you've read around the whitelist section, there's been a common theme: OP characters are a big no-no. People don't like characters that go "Oh I am a demi-god, I was born of God name here and God name there, I am also an assassin, my brother died here and I swore eternal revenge!"

There are heaps of players, all needing to work together, and the first step to getting there is to make a character that is not.. over the top or confusing.

Notch isn't a name here, we don't have him as a god, we have our own gods, our own lands and many other beautiful things: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/players-handbook.26/
You can't be a greatest creation, I'm sorry, but you just can't. You can't be too powerful in any skill obtainable in game. No one will believe anyone if they say "I am the best swordsman in the entire world!" Because there are heaps of skilled fighters in the lands of Altera, there isn't a champion.
Your story doesn't make sense that your character is an Ice Elf, or that he started a fight with a thug and then learned english, if he has a cousin, how did the cousin learn it?

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/core-races-traits.182/
Taking a look here would be great as well.

Anyway, it's been said plenty of times, but I'll gladly repeat it:

Personality is the most important trait of your character.

Your RP intro should be a show of your RP skills, show how your character does things, it makes it a lot cooler and more fun. Try not to make things up just to sound cool, we've all heard it before. Being average is a good thing.

Miner

Lord of Altera
Your app is pending, and if you want to get in, you shouldn't have any of this OP stuff like "his greatest creation"
and Notch isn't an Altarea God.

Status
Not open for further replies.