Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

youtyo - application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

youtyo

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: youtyo
2. Your real name: Eric
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Canada

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, i have read the Tome of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I admire the roleplay aspect, and yes, i do have experience roleplaying, i have joined many servers, and have shown good knowledge for roleplaying.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more Hi, my name is Eric P-E, I live in Ontario, Canada, I go to a french school, i collect games, i love hockey, football, dubstep, and roleplaying (Of course) I own many roleplaying games, for example: Fable 2, Skyrim, WoW, LoL. I have lots of experience in roleplaying, and i do not stop and ask questions like "What's going on" and stuff like that. I stay in character most of the time. I own a skype account, but i do not use it often (sorry :S) I would love to be part in you're server, and it would be a great pleasure to meet you guys. I dislike servers that are empty all the time, i also dislike greifers, spammers, and servers that lets everyone get creative or special commands right away. I like to have fun with people, like going on adventures sometimes. That's pretty much all about me, Oh, and, my favorite colour is red (If you haven't noticed).
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Sorry, i don't :S

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Yes, i would like to tell you that i am not the "Best" Builder out there -
But i am very, very active.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, i am aware of that. I won't use them, neither will i get them.

12. How did you find out about our server?
Minecraft server list, first roleplay server that caught my eye.
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes, i have. Hope you enjoy it.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I like how number 8 always says you need to write it in eight sentences or more, but nobody actually does it the first time they make an application.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Well, I prefer it when people write less, but much more detailed sentances than. My name is Tang. I am a Dwarf. I am 14. I am from the UK. I go to school. etc...

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Please add some more to part 8. We want to get to know you more as a person so that you aren't a complete stranger when you first log on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.