Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zachary Olson application

hellcarver

Villager
1.) Username hellcarver

2.)Real name Zachary Olson (I like Zach best)

3.)Age 16

4.)Gender Male

5.)United States (Oregon,Dundee)

6.)Yes I have read the Tomb Of Citizenship and made an account

7.)R.P.G. games are the best and this server is probably no acception

8.)My name is Zachary M. Olson I am a "Ginger" so if at all possible please "DO NOT" make fun of me. I know that the server probably has really nice and good people on so I will not have to worry about be offended. My interests are in the range of Anime and Manga. Like most people I love to build and help people, so if need be just ask and I will help if I am not already too busy. I don't really have a hobby fancy that so I am also open to help finding a hobby. I also may not always be on the server. I go to N.H.S. (Newberg High School). I am in 11th grade a senior.

9.)I don't have any work to show. Not trying to sound rude but I don't have anything to show if I had pics to show I would.

10.)I think that is all I am willing to share, but if you ask me I might just tell you what you want.

11.)Yes I don't use black magic or any mod of the kind I believe cheats should be suspended.