Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zachery's Application [Declined - Somnastra]

1) What is your MINECRAFT username?
C4Rampage19
2) How old are you?
3) Where are you?
The US OF A..... technically Ohio
4) Have you read our guides yet?
some
5) Introduce yourself!
Hi my name is Tommy( IRL ) but i always wanted the name Zach for some reason. I'm a fun guy to talk to and to just have fun with. The funny thing is.... im 4 foot 9 inches tall..... yes i'm a midget. If you have any ????? about me just message me somehow if thing website has messaging!
6) Got any examples of your work?
Well i like to build and build and BUILD! you might see me on VoidCraft's creative server just buildin or playing around.
About your character
Name
:
Zachery Flarestrike
Race:
Elven Hunter/Bow Master
Appearance:
Red eyes with white and mix of red and black hood.
The test
It was a dark morning, glum some would say, but Zachery didn't care all he wanted to do was go out and find some game for the markets. "Hey Zach!" said a merchant. "Hi Mr. Joanathen how are you today?" "I'm good" said Mr. Joanathen, "where are you going this early?" "Well Mr. Joanathen i'm going out to kill some game and bring it back for money, then i will probably go work the rest of the day at my dads..... its so boring there i want a new job!" "Well i could use a merchant boy who goes and gets my supplies and then delivers things for me!" said Mr. Joanathen. "OH really Mr. Joanathen that would be awesome how much would it pay though, i need to provide my little brother with food and water so he can grow up to be me one day!" Mr. Joanathen said, "Well it depends on the supplies i need if its little then about $8 but if its a big run then you will get around $15 to $20." "WOW Mr. Joanathen that would be great I only get around $3-4 at my dads!"
Zachery said his goodbyes to Mr. Joanathen then he walked into the forest and drew his bow and started to look for some deer or rabbits. *Zachery heard very loud shuffling coming from his right and he climbed up a tree near him and waited* Girl voice- "AHHHH SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!" Man voice- " GET BACK HERE YOU DIDNT BRING THE RIGHT GOODS YOU LITTLE SNITCH!" *Zach knew he had to help that girl. He waited until they were under him and BAM he pounces on the guy and puts his hands behind his back and forces him up against a tree.* "HEY what is going on here mister!" said Zach. The girl voice came from behind Zach, " oh thank you hero what is your name?" Zach said "One second miss i need to teach this man a lesson about trying to hurt girls!" *Zach punches the man in the gut and throws him to the ground. Zach then starts to rapidly punch the man in the face.* Man, "Please stop hitting me you don't understand, that girl is a thieving little snitch that just ruined my secret market!!" Girl, "Well maybe you should pay me more you fat piece of crap!" *Zach ties the man up to a tree and makes him tell him what happened.* "-and then she just ran away with the money!" said the man. "Hmm so your saying she stole these items for your shop am I right? Girl, "NO i didn't steal them i traded my thing for them I SWEAR!!" *Zach decided to take the man to the guards and turn his village in for smuggling and black market sales.* Girl, " hey i still don't know your name yet..... mines Aubrey Snowbreeze!" "Hi Aubrey you look very beautiful.... my name is Zachery Flarestrike!" said Zach. Aubrey said while blushing, "AW thank you Zach, can i call you Zach?" "Yes you may Aubrey." said Zach .......... To be Continued!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test.