Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zackmb2 Application [Declined - Somnastra]

zmb

Villager
About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

Zackmb2

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?

U.S. East Coast
4) Have you read our guides yet?

yes
5) Introduce yourself!

Hi, I'm Zack. I currently go to college. Im playing Minecraft on a Macbook pro they gave me:D. Ive had this game since it was like 10$ in beta, since they were offering all updates from then on free if you bought it in beta. Im just getting back into minecraft. I used to do a lot of rp servers on it. Besides minecraft i play really any game except call of duty. I usually play on a PC (steam) or xbox.
6) Got any examples of your work?

None that i really wish to share sorry :(

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?
Yes ive seen the non-whitelisted area. It seemed like fun but id like to get whitelisted to explore the rest!

8) Referrer: (Optional)
NA

----

About your character
Name
:

Ilgor the retched

Race:

Elf

Appearance: Sorry for the bad pic
Screen Shot 2014-10-22 at 8.16.58 PM.png I am monk - looking. Wearing a blue and gold embroidered robe. I have a black hood on and my face and figure is hidden in its shadow. My glowing blue eyes pierce through the shadow of the hood.

---

The test

On the plains, under a tree a sat. Eating an apple, my bow at my side. All was calm for once, it was midday. With food in my stomach and my bow at my side I did not believe there were many worries in the world for me. However, not having many worries and the calmness did not suit me. I was eager to begin looking for an adventure. I gathered myself and wondered aimlessly until reaching a house-like structure. It did not seem to be occupied, but I quickly looked around for any signs of an owner or any supplies. As I did so i began to be distracted, and took a lot longer then expected. I was just about ready to leave when I stepped outside and saw the moon in the sky, it had turned to night. With my elvin agileness i quickly darted up the house to the roof, knowing what was soon to come. Soon, figures began to emerge from the treeline. As they grew closer I began to be able to hear the hiss and rattle of bones. Without hesitation, I let loose bombardments of arrows, striking down all creatures who dared approach the structure. Still, they were relentless. I stood on the roof all night, using everything at my disposal. I show arrow after arrow, not knowing when it would end. I believed tonight would be the night I had finally pushed my luck in my adventures. Still, I wasn't going down without a fight. Soon the entire ground was full of bones, skulls and flesh of the foes whom had succumbed to the volley of my arrows. I felt my quiver growing ever lighter as the night progressed. However, there was nothing i could do, but to make every last shot count. I prayed for the sun to rise, knowing it was the night creatures one weakness. Those that I could not finish off, the power of the suns rays would. The sun could not rise soon enough. I at last reached my final arrow, and became overwhelmed. Just as i heard a hiss come from directly behind me, i awoke in the bed i had rented in the city in. I looked around, startled and confused, unsure of what was going on. I was in the room I had rented the night prior, there was the stand and the door. All was quite, it was early in the morning. No one, or enemy in sight, it was a peaceful bliss. I felt the cool, crisp early morning air flow in from the open window. I looked down and here lay my bow next to me. It was all a dream.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Due to several factors, including a test that promises powergaming, "glowing" eyes, and a skin entirely at odds with the character you've presented, I think I'll have to decline this application. Feel free to browse our forums some and make another application with a more appropriate character.