Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zaeth's Whitelist Application [Approved - Lars]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaeth

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Zaeth
2. Your real name: Jamie
3. Age: 21
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Australia
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Haven't read it yet as I couldn't have been bothered at this current time, but will do so before I log onto the server.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I don't have any official experience in roleplaying and hope to see what this server has to show.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Eight sentences? Ergh. I feel like I'm writing an essay lol. Oh looky, I'm on my fourth sentence already. Maybe this isn't as hard as I thought hah. Anyway, name is Jamie but I'd prefer to be called Zaeth by those who don't know me in person.
  1. I'm 21. I currently work part-time while I am getting my certificates for I.T.
  2. I'm opinionated
  3. Dislike cowards and people who won't stand up for themselves or for whatever they believe in.
  4. I have a greater dislike for those who bully and walk over the people mentioned above.
  5. I will have my say even if it comes with consequences...
  6. I dislike admins who think they 'have to win'

I could go on forever about all this but if anyone wants to know more of me, accept this and chat hah.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I have nothing to share as I generally don't document the stuff I do on Minecraft. So I'm sorry if that makes my application a little bland.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? For you ladies out there, my number is +614 13 XXX XXX Haha :)

S

Stevey

You seem to have many dislikes and a general attitude. Do you think this will clash with other people?

Zaeth

Villager
Despite the dislikes, I consider myself easy to get along with. Not to mention honest ;)

S

Stevey

Honesty is good. I will approve, however we run a large server with many people so try to play nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.