Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ZAFT_hero application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAFT_hero

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
ZAFT_hero
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
male
4. What country do you live in?
United States
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
i love medieval servers and am a great minecraft builder and fair game player
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
i am a Cadet Captain in the J.R.O.T.C. and believe in fair play and honor, integrity, respect, and self sacrifice, i do not put myself before others and believe that everyone should be able to have fun and enjoy the game
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
i do not post online but i am a great medieval builder
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
i play fare and never cheat and do not take cheating lightly.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
i am aware and agree that mods truly ruin the minecraft experience
11. How did you find out about our server?
Google
12. Have you voted for us?
not yet because i don't know which voting to vote on. planet minecraft?

Purifiedy

Lord of Altera
You didn't answer #6. And #7 should be a bit longer, roughly 8 sentences. Fix that before you'll be accepted by anyone sir. *Salutes* (I'm a cadet sergeant :D)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm going to decline this. If you apply again, make sure to read the questions carefully and answer them properly. 6 asks for a lengthy in-character introduction, and 7 asks for 8 sentences or more. So I hope you can fix up a new application :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.