Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

zaloon application [inactive - yoda]

zaloon

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
zaloon​
2. How old are you?
15​
3. What gender are you?
male​
4. What country do you live in?
Belgium​
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Already did it (by the way nice writing style).​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I see the enemy storming towards us, we are seriously outnumbered, but we don't really care we came here to die we knew that there was no way to win this battle. We just stand here to give our friends and family the time to get away. they're getting closer now you can already see their face, I think of al the fun times I had in this village. And then they hit us, the first minutes were horrible dead people all around me. And then the berserker rage comes over me like an ocean of red, somebody plunges his sword into my arm, I pull it out and place it in his face. as I grab my diamond axe I suddenly remember who I am, I am Zaloon the berserker, the death bringer. And as one wretched fool tries to spear me, his spear glides away as it hits my molten armour, but my axe doesn't glide of off his armour it goes straight through it. And that's the last thing I remember of the battle for my home town, I only heard some stories about a madmen who drew a one mile long line of corpses. I guess that was me. And that good sir recruiting officer is why I'm here today, because you need people like me in the army. to spill blood for those filthy noblemen.​
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My name is Louis. I'm a rather shy, timid person. Who doesn't quickly make friends but stays loyal to them. I live just outside a middle sized village in Flanders which is a part of Belgium. I study Economics and I did one year of Latin. Mostly I study, but when I'm not studying I do lots of leisure time activities. I practice gymnastics, I train every Thursday evening. I also jog but I don't do this regularly, mostly on Wednesday. And every evening I game. Mostly I play minecraft, but when I have more time I play LOL. I'm the kind of person who only acts when needed and always reflects before he acts.​
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No, not really I make functional things​
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No​
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I hate people who do it​
11. How did you find out about our server?
Minecraft forums: servers​
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Your answer for question #6 isn't quite what we're looking for, here are a couple of useful links to put you on the right track. http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...en-in-character-and-a-background-story.15470/
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/how-to-write-a-character-introduction-the-character’s-standpoint.18676/
Everything you don't understand will be explained on there, but don't worry if it confused you the first time, you're not the only one. :)
Simply put, you've written a conversation between the reader and your character. What we would like is something in-character, for example a scene. It would be preferred if this had no fighting involved, if you don't mind. How would your character react in different situations? This is what we'd like to know, in first-person. You've also told us some of your backstory above. We want to learn that whilst RPing with you!

As for your answer to question #7, as stated, we need at least 8 sentences about you. Any less and we can't accept your application. Also, please refrain from talking about video games too much, we want to know about you.
  • What's your favourite subject?
  • What is your dream job?
  • What kind of music do you listen to?
When you're going to edit your application to suit our requests, please remember to use the (you guessed it) edit button, instead of making a brand new comment which we have to read all the way through. You'll find the edit button next to the delete one. Once you've done that, leave a comment here telling us what you've edited. However, you must reply within three days or your application will be declined for inactivity. Once your application is ready to be approved, I'll ask you a couple of questions about the server. Remember to read up on the lore! This can be found either on the forums or the wiki.

Best of luck,
Count Yoda.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Sorry, but I'm going to have to decline your application on the basis of inactivity. Feel free to reapply!