Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ze_claus's whitelist Application [Accepted - Adam]

ze_claus

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
ze_claus

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
GMT

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: when you transfer non RP information to RP information as to gain advantage with your character
Powergaming: when you overpower you characters skills to win in RP battles, such as not giving then other character a chance to counter your attack or such.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
I'm a 23 year old engineering apprentice, into boardsports (surfing, snowboarding, skateboarding.) Also have a passion for classic cars and own a 80's VW van which breaks down on me all the time. Aside from being really cool in the real world, I'm into any type of realism or RP style games. Play a lot of war sim games such as Post Scriptum, Hell Let Loose and the Battlefield series. I love the idea of being immersed into "another world" which I guess fuels my love for RP style gaming.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Used to play this server when I was a lot younger

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, have they settled the ire of Titans and Gods. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through tenacity and reverence. The memories of their trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the stars flicker and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:
Albelard Lorthian

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human- Anhalder Decent

Appearance:
Albelard is 5'10 with a slim but toned build. Dark black long hair and almost colourless grey/blue eyes. He has a rugged face with signs of scars on his left cheek and is always seen in a long green cloak sometimes with the hood covering over his eyes.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)

Written Test!
The forest was eerily silent that said evening. Not a rubble could be heard from being either still nor moving. The sun was now settling slowly over the the forests edge casting long shadows from the trees it had been standing guard over all day. Albelard stalked slowly north (or what he hoped was north) a slight melodic hum coming from the bowels of his parched throat, he had wondered into the thick oak forest earlier that day in hope of reaching Astrakan by nighfall. However it would seem his hopes were all but dashed. 'Curses' he muttered under his breath as he had once again come to the same clearing he had eaten lunch in 3 hours previously. Resting against a tree he threw his back pouch onto the floor searching through producing out a large roll of paper. He cast his eyes over it before letting out a large sigh and throwing the parchment on the floor.
'Its useless' he muttered to himself 'I'll never get out of this bastard forest'
As he slumped down to the floor a large roar echoed out around the trees
Albelard was immediate in his reaction. His bow held tightly in his left hand, the engraved oak shining in the days final sun. His right hand, placed on a black shining arrow pointing out of the top of his back quiver. His breath became deep and what one might mistake for panicked. He stood deadly still, his eyes darting from one corner of the clearing to the other.
Suddenly it happened, a large figure barged out of the trees in front of him making a large crack as branches were knocked clean out of the creatures way. Albelards eyes widened, within a flash a arrow was drawn onto his bow and sent flying towards the animal now bounding over the clearing towards him. It struck the creature in what Albelard made out in the dusk was its arm, however as the creature drew near in the mere split seconds that had passed, he realized now he was looking at the face of a bear. As soon as the realization had come he reloaded another arrow back onto his bowstring pulling back with his two fingers are far as he could, the power in the shot was remarkable, the bear taking the shining black arrow straight to dome of its head. It fell just a few yards from Albelards feet. A sigh of relief left his mouth, slumping back down to the large oak he was sat under just moments ago. He looked up at the now slightly twitching bear, its eyes glowing yellow in the days now dying light. Albelard looked around him and then at the moon protruding its self from the top of the oak trees.
'looks like i'm sleeping here tonight'
He pressed his head against the soft wood behind him, sighing slowly, his eyes closed shut and he began to sleep...

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

Welcome back! I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.