Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ZEDRIC12 - [Whitelist application] - [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedric12

Villager
1)
Zedric12

2)

3) I am from England, in cambridgeshire, and i can speak perfect english.

4)
Yer

5)
I'm in yr 9 and i like hockey, I play for a club A team, i also like having a nice rest after school on the computer, or in summer hanging out with my lads! I go to a school in cambridge.

6) I do have examples of my buildings, but i like to keep them private, basically i keep them on single player mode.

7) I explored a bit of the world, its just hard for me to find my way around all those buildings! I get lost easily.

8) Myself! ;)

About My Character:

Name: Sir David Hoyes

Race: Human (kind of)

Appearance: Always Smart looking, never untidy and nice medieval gowns.

STORY TIME:

My eyes flickered open, the blurry surroundings came to vision as i discovered where i was. A tall wall of thick lime green bamboo surrounded me, as i look for the way I stumbled in i came across the man that put me here! His grey beard dangled from his chin and his tight eyes started down at me. I Instantly recognised him, he was the military leader of The Dark Caverns Of Onlorden...

As i stood up i soon found out he wasn't alone, a row of dwarfs stood by his side, guarding him from the creatures of these strange lands. To them i must of looked like a giant, towering over their small bodies and tiny heads. But their axes raised high and their faces grinned up. I was the biggest, but by far the weakest. The chains locked onto my arms and legs as i was pushed along a dirty pathway. The hike taken several days but i was soon deserved a long rest. But the rest never came, instead all of the dwarfs were laying on the floor with blood spilling out and arrows stuck to their chests, I was now alone once more...

TA'DA

short summary:

Dwarfs wanted me, the found me in a bamboo field and taken me to their home, under a prisoner, but the dwarfs were killed on the journey and i was abandoned.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alrighty, sorry to say but I'm going to decline this application. I'm glad you applied and I hope that you can fix the problems to reapply :D

Your answer to 5 needs more, the application guide says it needs at least 5 sentences.
Just want to make sure as well, but the (Kind of) next to your race as a human, I'm not sure what you mean by it so I would like to clarify- HollowWorld doesn't have any halfbreeds, so a human is a human.

Lastly, your test needs to be at least 400 words, and it's preferred if the story skips out on things like violence, but also add information that you learn of the server from either logging in or reading around the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.