Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zheras, son of the night

Zheras

Villager
Name: Kethae Aleananea
Nickname/Alias: Zheras
Race: Dark Elf
Height: 6´7
Weight: 75kg
Hair: Black short hair, cut with a sword while using water as mirror
Eyes: Red
Skin: bleach/light purple
Identifying Marks: Wears a Hood to hide the pale skin, wears a black robe with blood red marks on it.
Appearance: Talks with a cold Voice, shows no feelings
Strengths: Stealth
Weaknesses and fears: his biggest fear is to fail, big crowds, being caged in
Religion and cults: None
Profession: Thief/Vagabond

Backstory:

Chapter 1: From grief to a new beginning
“I always hated this world… Ever since I was born I saw people dying on the battlefields. I was born into this world as Dark Elf. Even though the other elven races hated us, we were a proud family. Aleananea, the noble line of the night. We´ve been proud warriors, that’s what my father told me.
As soon as I was able to hold a sword, I had to fight for reasons I didn’t understand. Even though I saw pain and grief, I was a happy child, until I had to fight. Every emotion, all the happiness, all my hopes were gone as I had to see my friends dying, as I had to tell their mothers, that they never will see their sons again. After a year of fighting, my father died on the battlefield. My motivation to fight for peace was gone now… But I didn´t want revenge, I just wanted peace.
I took my sword, and my blood stanched, black coat and left everyone behind... my mother... I never saw her again. I couldn’t bear this war anylonger. So I hid in the forests… In the loneliness, where no pain, no despair could reach me.
Too long I saw this world burning, too long I hid in the woods to remember my real name, but the shadows called me Zheras. Like I said I was born as Dark Elf, so it was just a matter of time until I discovered the dark arts. But I had no one to teach me. I wanted to improve my skills, but I wasn´t able to do it alone.
But now, the stench of death and the screams from outside the woods are slowly disappearing. Now, I will gather knowledge, or rather an army. I, Zheras, will find somebody to teach me in the dark arts, I will become king! And… I will bring peace, no matter what it will cost!”

To be continued…

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Ahem....dark elf skin is usually a deep shade of purple....how do I know? Im good friends with a pair of dark elf half brothers.

Zheras

Villager
But because I lived in the woods and hid from the sun for a long period of time, wearing a mask, I thought about a rather bleach/ white skin but I don´t know yet.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Oh i mean its like a permanent purple, I could see a lighter shade, buts its like... an african person, there are varying shades and hues that africans come in, but just because they stay out of the sun they don't become white

(no hate please @.@ only way i could think to explain it)

Zheras

Villager
yes i know, but i rather thought about smeagol/gollum who doesnt really look like a hobbit anymore :p, indeed he wasn't purple!
So, i think you're right :D

Eric V

Legend of Altera
yes i know, but i rather thought about smeagol/gollum who doesnt really look like a hobbit anymore :p, indeed he wasn't purple!
So, i think you're right :D
Hmm but I can see your point as well, a figure twisted by the darkness he has allowed himself to revel in, correct?

Zheras

Villager
Yes thats more or less what he should be.
Poisoned by his past and the loneliness in the dark forest he hid ... and so on =P

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Well as I like the concept, I shall offer no more advice, as I would like to see where this goes :3

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
A dark elf.... Interesting... Veeeery interesting.
I hope to RP with you in game sometime! :)