Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zombie3255's Application [Accepted - Jase]

SaddestDad

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
SaddestDad

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, I refreshed myself.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using OOC knowledge to get a leg up in certain situations, Powergaming would be forcing a situation into your favor through blatantly lying or simply giving yourself overpowered IC gear.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Cymic_

8. Tell us about yourself!
I write in my free time along with listening to absurd amounts of the Moana soundtrack. I live in a cabin with my father in northern Wisconsin which makes me think about how much a miracle having internet all the way up here is. I spend plenty of evenings drinking with my dad and listening to his vinyl from back in the 70's, he's a big music guy and i'd like to say I am too. I play tabletop games from time to time with my brother, usually something like Palladium or Call of Cthulhu. I also read a lot, i'm currently reading Ayn Rand's 'Atlas Shrugged'. I tend to lean more toward philosophy and political literature, though i'm not impartial to a good post-apocalyptic book like 'The Road'.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
[x]

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Honestly, it was like a loooonnnggg time ago when I first joined. I cant really remember how I found it.

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Anders Llewellyn.

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human.

Appearance:
Brown hair, fairly average appearance (No crazy scars or anything like that). Green eyes, suntanned skin and a partially crooked nose. Clothing is a suit of armor passed down from his grandfather.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
It had to have been at least a fortnight since Anders had left his home in the north. He recalled the countless nights sitting with his grandfather, Geralt, in their makeshift cabin in the cold wilderness. He thought about the stories that he'd been told, an angry god made of fire, a terrible corruption destroying a great port city and a plague of undead creatures forcing his grandfather out of a long forgotten continent. The old man had always told those stories like they'd happened yesterday, recounting each little detail. It would make Anders feel as though he had been there with his grandfather, fighting undead or a giant sea beast he'd encountered on the way to this continent. He smiled thinking about it, gods he missed Geralt. A cracking sound had taken Anders from his daydreams, a wolf had broken a branch beneath one of its paws and was now no more than 30 feet from him. 'No way can I run back to camp and grab my dagger before this thing catches me' he thought. The wolf looked thin and scraggly, the most dangerous ones are the hungriest. Anders slowly moved to a stand, trying his best not to alarm the wolf and reached around to take off his belt. 'Okay, it hasnt attacked yet... maybe I can actually get away with this.'. The wolf appeared to start drooling and began to slowly step closer now. Looking around for the nearest tree Anders readied himself for the short run and held both ends of the leather belt in each hand. Starting to sprint, Anders tried his best to not think about the wolf that was most definitely right behind him. Nearing the tree he swung his arm and belt around the thick wooden base and grabbed the other end of the belt with his free hand. Using all his energy he swung his legs around the tree and pivoted his weight on the belt, pulling himself up. The wolf was approaching and quickly, Anders tightened his grip with his legs and raised the belt high above his head, repeating the same actions over and over to climb the large tree. 'Hah! just like grandfathers stories!' He was both terrified and proud and kept climbing. Finally reaching a branch large enough to support his weight he swung himself up and over it to a sitting position. Looking down he now saw the wolf, furiously jumping, barking and clawing at the tree's base. Anders breathed a sigh of relief and closed his eyes, he'd used a lot of energy to just get up here. He sat, listening to the wolf bark for hours before his fatigue got the better of him. Slowly, he had unwillingly drifted to sleep.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

The server IP is: hollowworld.co.uk

Additionally, if you would like to join our community discord, send me a PM over the forums and I can invite you. Welcome to Hollowworld!