Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

zwig95's Application [Declined-Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zwig95

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? :
zwig95

2. How old are you? :
I am 17 years old

3. What gender are you? :
Male

4. What country do you live in? :
I live in Quebec city ,Canada
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? :
Yes , I agree
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? :
Yes , I agree
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. :
I'm living in the middle of nowhere before a while and I can't remember how long I try to survive all by myself . Last night , I saw a poor wolf trapped in a corner with three giant spider ready to charge the poor without defense animal . I decide to help the beast even if I don't really trust wild animals . I jumped on the back of the first spider so she wasn't able to hurt me and then I cut of his head . The second one tried to charge but I was faster and I spiked my sword throught his abdomen. When the last figured to attack me , my sword was stuck and out of reach . I tought it was the end but the wolf jumped on the anthropod and bit it to death .Since that night , I have a faithful companion following me across many danger .

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. :

Before introducing myself , I want you to know that I'm francophone . I can easily understand, write and talk english but sometime I can make mistakes and I don't want you to criticize. But I really appreciate the concept of this server and I'll probably enjoy it .Even if I'm not anglophone , I will take the time to know the server and read the rules perfectly.I'm really interested by medieval as long as I can say , I always been a big fan of medievals games and movies . I love the Lord of the rings's movies and I can't wait to see The Hobbit . My personnal goal in Minecraft is to share my creativity and my role play . I like to enter in my character when I play .I never complained in a minecraft server and I am a pretty patient person . I'm not the kind to make trouble and if by some reason I became a pain in the *** (sorry for the expression ) , please let me know so I will change my behavior .

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. :
In each servers I visited . I was reconized for my talent to creat beautiful structure . I don't have any pictures of my projects but you will never see a basic and rectangular house in the middle of nowhere . Generally , I make some beautifuls houses .

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? :
I don't really have anything else to share , you will probably see yourselves in games my personnality.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? :

Yes I am , I'will never use it .It's totally gross and I hate it so much . When I report someone using this cheats , It drives me crazy !! :mad: .

11. How did you find out about our server? :
One of my friends tell me about the server ( he is also french ) and actually he is on the server .

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

Not yet , but I will probably take a look after seen the inside of the server because only the interface is so amazing !!

I Really hope to see you in game my friends !

"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.”

Gandalf the grey

zwig95

Villager
6.Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. : (I completely redonne my story for a better one )

Since I was young , I saw my father go to war in the hope he will comeback home . At this era , wars was most popular than a good and cold pint .All I can remember from my 7 years old was a grey sky with the odors of the forge and death . Everyday ,the war seems make more damages . During the time my father was gone , I and my mom was forced to escape the village because of a group of deserters was plunder the village and slaying the womans and their child . No one could stop them because all of the great fighter was taking part of the war . During a couple of mount , I followed a little group of villagers . We were walking during days and I saw gradually our group decrease by the diseases . I was following my mother and I never known If my father was still alive .During a night , some thieft attacked our group . I saw my mother die in front of me and I could feel is blood in my hands , I was petrify . At this moment , I felt my mind get out of my body . I could die in this instant and I wasn't care. One of the thieft ( the leader of the group by judge about his cloths ) grab me by the arm I was repeating in my mind ; This is it , I will never see my father again .But he didn't make anything .he knelt at my height and said : -You will be one of ours . They raised me up like one of ours , they teached me how to hunt and how to survive even if they were murderers and thiefts .I can't really say than i've been lucky in my entire life . Even today , I stole village , make murder and other things like this . I'm not proud of myself and sometime I only wish one thing , my father back .

That's it .I just want to precise that I'm french and it's hard to make great story in english but I hope you liked it and I think it's the better than I can do . in my language I can easily make beautifuls stories, I put time and patient to create a good story but in english it's kinda different :confused: I know I make a lot of mistakes but it's not voluntary . So please be indulgent . :)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
It would be best to avoid the "Everyone I know is dead" thing, because it is an idea that's used a lot, it's not bad, just overused. The first RP introduction was fine, it would just be better if you could add more about how your character thinks and feels. Also, use the edit button below your posts to edit them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.