Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

zxRoberts - application [Declined - Sodium]

zxRoberts

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: zxRoberts
2. Age: 21
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: Norway
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, I've read the Tome of Citizenship

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I don't have much experience with minecraft roleplaying, but I've been doing it with other games. And this server seems pretty exciting compared to the 'build/rip' servers.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello, I am Amund from Norway. My interests is based on technology, mostly things related to computers. Not internally, physically things. My hobbies can be discussed, but I like to create things that works with electronics, fix things related to it and be with my friends (if that's considered as a hobby.) I am here because I look for a server that is not the usual one. I came over this in a forum and it seemed exciting.​

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, I am fully aware of that. I have no intentions of exploiting the rules.

11. How did you find out about our server? I searched some forums, and after some looking I found this.

12. Have you voted for us? Yes, I have voted for you!
:)

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Please add more to question number 7. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you: your hobbies, likes, dislikes, what you are studying, what you want to do as a profession etc. Things of that nature.

fuzzypandaman1

I think I might like it here
Please add more to question number 7. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you: your hobbies, likes, dislikes, what you are studying, what you want to do as a profession etc. Things of that nature.
At least love didnt beat you to him this time XD

Sodium

The Lunarch
This application has been pending improvements for nearly half a month, so I am going to decline this app. If you still wish to apply, you will need to make a new application using the template found here.