Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased }₪{ Mercy Blackfire }₪{ (Deceased)

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
The sound of the waves lapping the shore near the docks nearly overpower the dull screech of the gulls flying overhead in the waning dusk light. The birds flap and fight in the evening gusts, eventually gliding down for shelter. They alight on the docks in agitated flurry over sight of something below, a flash of red drawing their eye.

A lone gull screeches and hops on the slippery planks, coming upon a loosed coil of rope. A quick tilt of its head, the gull follows the end of the loosed rope, another hop to see where the end of it hangs off the edge of the wood. Its brethren edge closer, squawks and screeches as the birds come over to look at the red at the end of the rope. Even as the sun fades and winds pick up in howling cadence, the shape of a body is evident. A woman. Fallen from the dock, foot seemingly tangled in a rope, she lay as the only still thing as waves crash and air stirs.

A quick jump and the lone gull descends, looking curiously at this red dressed woman. Fallen away from the water, she rests with tangled rope amidst the construction of the Blackfire Warehouse. Another hop, over a crate, and the bird edges its way closer. Even in a state of tragic peace, the woman's eyes are open as if searching. Blue eyes affixed on nothing and everything, never moving as clouds roll in over the water, choking out the last of the light.

With curiosity, the gull comes up beside her. She does not move. Or shy away when a drop of rain falls from the dark heavens. She lays still even as a distant clap of thunder resonates through Ilirea, causing the birds to jump into startled flight. The lone gull takes to the sky, fighting the gusts long enough to take one last look at the woman with searching eyes, before following his kin to calmer places.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Tomato150 @Ace19 @Paintballz @Elz @Sankera @Patroklos Alexander @ForestRose @Jstar @Sir_Ashington @Immerael @MaelstromPuddle
I hate it when tags don't work.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Soooon. I'm a lying hooker about the one life- But if she dies by someone else's hands then it will be perma. But I took back my action of killing Mercy off. She will soon return and take over Altera! Or. You know. Knit.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I want a large pink sweater with a hood with bunny ears on it to put Flora in. :3 I think this will be Jame's revenge. When she does something like cut her hair I'll put here in something incredibly embarrassing/cute.

I'll make a great IRL dad one day xD

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I want a large pink sweater with a hood with bunny ears on it to put Flora in. :3 I think this will be Jame's revenge. When she does something like cut her hair I'll put here in something incredibly embarrassing/cute.

@ForestRose better watch out.

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose

She'd probably love it and pretend to hate it, s'all good. PLUS SHE LOOKS ADORABLE YOU CAN'T EVEN

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
And once again, Mercy draws breath. Her home is mostly empty, children in places unknown. Husband away sailing. Let's see what I can do with this situation. *Rolls up sleeves*

Gogo Mary Poppins!

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Soooon. I'm a lying hooker about the one life- But if she dies by someone else's hands then it will be perma. But I took back my action of killing Mercy off. She will soon return and take over Altera! Or. You know. Knit.
knitting is good mn'yes

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
+ Alive but inactive. +

She has returned to Ilirea. William is safe. Healthy. Happy. That is all that she can ask for. Dawn... Dawn refuses to come home. As greatly as she dislikes the situation, she will not force her daughter to do something that will cause discomfort for her. So for now, she will leave Dawn be until she is ready to return on her own terms. Alice she fears the worst of, having not seen or heard from her. She fully believes the worst and is grieving in her own way. But right now, she needs to focus on Gwen. She has returned to Ilirea to care for her and to be present for her. It is all she can do.

@Paintballz
@Patroklos Alexander
@Sankera
@Elz
@Immerael
@Tomato150

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
@CaliburofSouls

I reaaaaaally hope Gwen actually still lives with Mercy, if not half this update will be for nothing. I was like, "I should probably update this for where the character is now even though I don't play her." xD

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
;-; oh look more feels! The blackfire family always gives me feels