Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active ☆ Vivi, The Great 'Witch' ☆

Ambillis

Protector of Storm's Landing

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

vívíαnα

Full Name: Viviana
Nicknames: Vivi, The Great Witch, The Great Witch Vivi!
Race: Elf - of some nature
Sexuality: No, she's a baby!
Profession: Resident baby

Hair: A warm hazelnut brown
Eyes: Vibrant green, one could always see her emotion through them
Skin: Light brown, she's tanned
Height: 3'5"
Blood Type: B+
Dominant Hand: Right hand
Voiceclaim: Setsuko(But imagine it in English plz)

Description: Vivi is a small, frail looking child that stands around three feet and five inches. Her skin is a light brown lacking any blemishes save for a birthmark on her right cheek. She has round features, a baby face with doe-like eyes, and a constant smile on her face that is quite contagious. Her hair is often messy and unkempt, barely contained in two pigtail braids that hang behind her.

Clothing: Her attire consists of a baby blue dress accentuated with white stripes going horizontally in a repetitive pattern. A blue cape sits over her shoulders, and a small little witch hat rests atop her head. Her wardrobe is currently lacking, and she could do with a new set of clothing.

Quirks:
☆ There is nothing more that she loves than hugs
☆ Vivi will go out of her way to collect flower petals to shove into her pockets, these are used for her 'spells'
☆ In response to questions she will often go 'yup yup yup' or 'yes yes yes'
☆ Kicker of shins!

Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Flower: Orchid
Favorite Animal: Dog
Humor: Cheesy/Childish

Personality: Vivi is a vibrant and happy soul who runs around the streets of Storm's Landing with a smile on her face. She is eager to greet friends and strangers alike, and will to through great efforts to brighten up their day. The small girl is incredibly imaginative, often dreaming of sailing large ships, and casting powerful magics. Vivi enjoys showing off her 'magic tricks' to the public, going through great lengths to keep people entertained with flower petals and 'curses'.
It's quite easy to befriend this little child - she is trusting and kind, thinking of others and taking their emotions to heart. One of her most notable traits is her love of hugging, which she takes immense joy in and will do so without warning. Vivi is the kind of child that thrives off of physical contact, finding touch to be a comforting sensation due to the fact that it wasn't provided frequently enough after the disappearance of her parents. Her need to hold hands or hug another might rub off as clingy, which is only partly true - however Vivi is simply trying to develop better and attempt to form connections she longs for.
Her biggest flaw is her dislike of lying, which will lead her to tears if she tries to force herself to lie. Vivi associates lying with being a bad child, and she would never want to be bad.

Prized Possessions:
☆Her most prized possession is the hat that sits on her head - she owns very little, and that hat is the only memoir of her family.

Beliefs: Vivi follows the beliefs of a Lawful Good, at the moment she is unsure on what deity to worship, having no influence from her parents and no one to tell her otherwise - this is prone to change.
1. You shall not lie.
2. You shall not harm the innocent.
3. You shall not murder.
4. You shall help the needy.
5. You shall honor legitimate authority that promotes goodness.
6. You shall follow the law.
7. You shall not betray others.
8. You shall bring criminals and evil-doers to justice.
9. You shall not steal.
10. You shall seek unlimited good for others and unlimited order in society.

Languages: Common
Theme Song(s): The Fairy Queen, 9am
Astrological Sign: Likely something that is a reflection of a Cancer

Alignment: Lawful Good

Short Term Goals:
☆ Make friends
☆ Run a magic show
☆ Make someone smile
☆ Get a sidekick
☆ Find a place to sleep

Long Term Goals:
☆ Find family

яєαтισηѕнιρѕ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Love[romantic] -- Love[platonic] -- Close Friend -- Good Friend -- Friend -- Neutral -- Tolerable -- Dislike -- Hate

Milah Sicarus: "I like her berry much! She's very nice - and magic!"
Lucia Buschell: "She's berry fun, I got to show her my magic, she liked it a lot - and we shared a snack together."
Balatro Sage: "I can't believe I got to meet the NWAMEMMLENENELE FARVOUR! He has magic like Miss Milah too!"

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
... another child. Pls. I beg of you. Ayda has BHS. She will try to take this one too. Dx

Great profile though! Just like I've come to expect from you. c:

Ambillis

Protector of Storm's Landing

☆ She made friends!