Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active 〘✧Reinhard von Strussen Blud✧〙

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
I want to get a relation on here... but also doing the prerequisite rp D:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Asero – a loveless, although accomplished, assertive middle aged man who is good to have on my side. Lacks eloquence and discipline, but perhaps truthful. A councilor, a so called dragon-slayer, - an Ashlands enthusiast, I would had been good friends with him... If friendship exists. But men almost always prove it doesn't. And Asero is one of them.
◑Likability – his need to assert himself as if with lack of his confidence does irritate me, but if I brush that aside he was quite an enjoyable dance partner at the gala, and our talks about ladies do bond us a lot. Only he withholds his list of the ladies to hit up, - unfair, unfair. Is it fear that I might come in and steal them, or is it lack of awareness, of the game of faults and favours? What's more, this staring in my eyes, smearing of me, and disobedience, I hadn't forgotten it. I am not a fool.
◕Comprehension – if what he claims to be is truth, I know him quite well at this point. He knows a lot about me, I know somewhat enough about him, to not inquire him further. Though, I would enjoy asking him of his past adventures, - and shaping his mind, to rid him of that stupid zealotry and group mentality, - I can't rely on the latter as if circumstances change, the setting does, he can do it again.

Muscle man to keep an eye on
Theme
very gooooooood

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
Updated all the relations so they are now up to date. Think I had covered all the relevant ones bar one pending (yeah, that's you, you know whom I am talking about, you. RP when? >: {}) but if I did forget of you message me. Unfortunately the thread limit was hit so I had to leave out some with whom Rein doesn't interact frequently.
Some relations were so out of date that they had to be rewritten, others - just amended slightly or revised moderately. I added in also music where it accidentally instead led to Reinhard's old theme due to copy-paste.
If you wish for a song/album to be added let me know.

Ping for relations:
Velmont by Jase
Suhkoiza by Suhkoiza
Iris by Ress
Ruckus by the man, the legend, WHATARUCKUS
Storm by Catalyst
Amelie by Cho
Cassandra by Kakers
Lierim (M, not N!) by Edo
Aki by Fortune
Raenyr by Astal
Erwin by Scroll