Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

1.5 Snapshots, Rumours, Tweets ETC. (KEEP IT ALL IN HERE)

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Rumours?

I've heard one.

At the moment, there is 10 pieces of hunger. I heard it will be replaced by 5 hunger and 5 thirst.
You will lose both slowly, but in cold places, you will be hungry more quicy, and in hot places, you will be thirsy a bit faster

Also I've heard they add shields and new weapons.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
I heard that stuff planned to 1.5 will be released in 1.6 instead, and that the new 1.5 plan is just to extend the amount of different mobs!

Most likely animals.

Maybe we can now have visual fishes and possibly rideable horses aswell as singing birds? Who knows...

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
*Maniac laugh*

Camicaxe 1 - Jeb 0.

Anyways, I would like to see those Jump Boost potions return, they deleted them from 1.4.2 somewhy...

Rusty

Loyal Servant of Altera
You know what would be nice?

REMOVING THOSE -HORRIFYING- SPIDER WALKING SOUNDS

Eurrgghh... they make me cringe... :'(

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
I have a good shield crafting recipe

Shield 1 the 'kiteshield' : i the bottom row the material the shield is, Wood,Stone,Gold,Iron,Diamond,Obsidian (in line from bad->good)
then in the middle of the crafting grid leather then in helmet shape the material again.

Shield 2 the 'roundshield' : leave all corners open and in the middle leather and the rest the material.

Like the idea?

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
Rumours?

I've heard one.

At the moment, there is 10 pieces of hunger. I heard it will be replaced by 5 hunger and 5 thirst.
You will lose both slowly, but in cold places, you will be hungry more quicy, and in hot places, you will be thirsy a bit faster

Also I've heard they add shields and new weapons.
sounds cool but would make survival a bit too complex i feel :(
well atleast there wil be a use for water towers then...

Machy234

Lord of Altera
I have a good shield crafting recipe

Shield 1 the 'kiteshield' : i the bottom row the material the shield is, Wood,Stone,Gold,Iron,Diamond,Obsidian (in line from bad->good)
then in the middle of the crafting grid leather then in helmet shape the material again.

Shield 2 the 'roundshield' : leave all corners open and in the middle leather and the rest the material.

Like the idea?
Gold is better than iron... and we can get obsidian now?