Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

100 Chibi Challenge [Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera

Attachments

Last edited:

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Character name: Wyrdras
Details: Standing with his back straight and his hands behinds his back, glaring at the viewer.
Link to profile: Here you go.
Music that fits:
Theme: 44. Hate

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
Character name: Dante/ Il Dottore.
Details: It would be awesome if he's holding a syringe up in the air or something, to test if it works.
Link to profile: [Click Here] There's a picture in the third post. I'd like it if you drew him in the outfit shown in the picture, with the hat and the halfmask.
Music that fits: [Click Here]
Theme: 83, Heal (If that's not taken yet.)

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Character Name: Glynn Festus, High Commander of the Silvercloaks
Details: Hmm.. just to have his sword out, Justice, which is about somewhere between a shortsword and longsword in length. (Picture on profile) I will just add, that there are some pictures, one with his armour, and one without, that you could use, but I didn't add his Silver Cloak, so if on the picture, you could add his Silver Cloak/Cape, that would be ace, and have him in his armour (if possbile)
Link to profile: Click on 'Glynn Festus' in my signature
Music that fits: No idea
Theme: 20, Fortitude.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
How do you determine if someone is active? I seem not to be, sadly as I have not been added.

Status
Not open for further replies.