Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [16th July] {Moderate} Queensport Masquerade Ball

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Yeeeup. Just need people to poke me about invites often. Im forgetful. : (

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Actually the nobility is mostly coming from Marr, which her mother was the only surviving heir of. But if nobility has to do with land /ownership/ then I would assume the circumstances are still the same, lol. Thanks for the info : P
She is not nearly the only surviving heir, and Marr no longer exists as a faction. For details, see my Forsaken Lands campaign.

also the 16th works good

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
It will be a requirement for all attending to wear masks of some form
Does this apply to staff too? No strong feelings either way, just wanna make sure I don't mess up your thing being the only one not wearing a mask ^

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Why! He was core in reclaiming the city. This is outrageous. It's unfair. It's never been done in the history of the council.
The events at Compendium really probably dont make him welcome but Eltsir ended up getting one so who knows. I will talk with Mitch : )

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
She is not nearly the only surviving heir, and Marr no longer exists as a faction. For details, see my Forsaken Lands campaign.

also the 16th works good
She was during her time, I'm sure afterwards a new leader was selected and then new heirs were taken from that line. Mind you this was like 3-4years ago OOCly lol

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Oh!
Sounds great! I will be swamped with responsibilities unfortunately :(

you might want a backup door guard