Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T10tf

Lord of Altera
Is this perma?

I love the server and I don't want to be an outcast, I just think you made a bad decision, I understand if you don't want to hear about it, but i think I have a right to voice my opinions but I will shut up if it means getting me banned. Also i don't appreciate the insults I wanted to reason with you not fight

T10tf

Lord of Altera
also there is nothing in the server rules about arguing with mods, if there is I have missed it

Kaies

Grand Lizard
The town was wiped becuase it wasn't official nor had planning permission, the mayor rgs never applied for either of these so the blame falls on even if you don't want it to.

Its not a bad decision, we have to enforce these rules for a reason other wise people will think they can walk all over us and not have to apply for permission.

It should be obvious not to argue with the moderators, only an idiot does it.

T10tf

Lord of Altera
I don't think I'm an idiot, I thought the mods would be mature enough to hear an opinion that doesn't agree with their's.

My stance is that mods could have warned rgs, would have taken one sentence from one of the mods to prevent this. Even a warning for inhabitants so they could get there things. I know it is against the server rules but mistakes happen, rgs would have gladly applied if he had remembered, last time I heard no more official towns were being accepted anyway. There were loads of unofficial towns about. Time was spent on building that town and irrespective of whether you liked the town or not, destroying someones work should be the final course of action not the first.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Enforcing the rules that all the other players know about is the first course of action. The applications for towns have been around for ages so its not like its new. Its something that everyone else has managed and something we have warned players they need to do for weeks. If you or the mayor couldn't even be bothered to come and post on the forums, why should we bother to tell you ingame to come and do it?

It was yours and rgs' fault, not ours. That is a fact and you can't argue with a fact regardless of what your opinion is. Not arguing with an admin is a pretty easy rule to follow yet you couldn't even manage that. If you lost your work because you can't follow rules don't waste an admins time arguing about it. Frankly I've got no reason to want to unban you right now.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Perhaps you should frequent the forums more often T10 as the villages were being re-accpted 3 days ago.

T10tf

Lord of Altera
Enforcing the rules that all the other players know about is the first course of action. The applications for towns have been around for ages so its not like its new. Its something that everyone else has managed and something we have warned players they need to do for weeks. If you or the mayor couldn't even be bothered to come and post on the forums, why should we bother to tell you ingame to come and do it?

It was yours and rgs' fault, not ours. That is a fact and you can't argue with a fact regardless of what your opinion is. Not arguing with an admin is a pretty easy rule to follow yet you couldn't even manage that. If you lost your work because you can't follow rules don't waste an admins time arguing about it. Frankly I've got no reason to want to unban you right now.
Steel you're a good moderator and have helped me out a few times, you've also preached about leniency in quite a few threads its a pity you couldn't show leniency this time. Enforcing the rules does not mean destroying someones property, requiring rgs to apply for official status would have also been enforcing them. As I said in game it was not my place to apply for official status it was rgs's job he faltered in this but so what? It wasn't a huge mistake. Town applications weren't being accepted I didn't think till fairly recently, adequate time should have been given for people to apply. Also could you please link me to a thread where it talks about not arguing with admins? I can't find that rule anywhere.

I think I probably need to sleep on this to clear my head though.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
There is no rule for it, becuase it is a universal rule. you don't argue with your superiors or bad thing happen. Common. Sense. We should not have to write it down as a rule as its. Common. Sense.

T10tf

Lord of Altera
There is no rule for it, becuase it is a universal rule. you don't argue with your superiors or bad thing happen. Common. Sense. We should not have to write it down as a rule as its. Common. Sense.
Are you serious? Arguing with you're superiors has been done before; take Gandi for example? Whatever you say you don't have the moral high ground. I voiced my opinions and assuming most us aren't living in an arab dictatorship you would know that every level of society is questioned, even the highest..David Cameron, Barack Obama and guess who questions them? People below them. Don't talk to me about common sense. If I wanted to stay out of trouble I would have waited for rgs to come on and rage but my concern about people making unjustified decisions trumped my common sense shall we say.

EDIT: Also i brought that up because thats why I was banned.For a non-existent rule I was banned cause I broke 'common sense'. Thats ridiculous

Kaies

Grand Lizard
This isn't Afghanistan, this is a minecraft server, you don't argue with admin or moderators. Common. Sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.