Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [1st August] {Violent, Private} Nothing Ventured II

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

- - - ✥✥ - - - ✥✥ - - - ✥✥ - - -

Part II - The Desert

House Fuvur plans a second expedition to the south to see the remaining portal and study it to see if
there is anything of significance. Southern lands have been known to be troubled by scorpions and the
portal itself once led to an unknown but equally dangerous place. Caution is advised to the small party
accompanying.

OOC: We're going to see the portal that went to 'that weird place that was maybe the moon' to see if
there's anything of note. I'm told the portal is no longer active but I'd planned on it before I knew that
so it may be a brief event just to take some notes and keep characters ICly informed etc. There might be
some things we come across depending on if I can grab a DM or permission to DM but we'll see.

Will update party list as the day goes on, talking to some people currently.
(Yes I keep doing these on the day, I'm sorry. Scatterbrained.)

〈 DATE AND TIME 〉
1st August. Today!
A tentative 6pm EST.

〈 CLASSIFICATION〉
Violent. Private.

〈 LOCATION 〉
The portal in the south.

Party List:
1. Nwalme Fuvur
2. Nylarii Fuvur
3. Kam
4. Zark'ses
5. Nikolche
6. Albion
7. Arianne

blargtheawesome Elz Kamaoe BrianAT16 Niko Paint Bobert

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
5PM was a maybe, it'll be a 6PM start instead now, apologies : )

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I might not go depending on how I'm feeling, so feel free to open up my spot!

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Spots arent really give-away things, I'd rather it be folks vaguely around in RP and with reason to go IC instead of appearing- If people rly wanna go I suggest taking up with blargtheawesome as he's ICly the expedition leader, I just organise and host : )