Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

__EdwardElric__'s (Temp) Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dplatz7400

Lord of Altera
I've, just a few minutes ago, been banned for-
1. Killing Shawnrules after he attacked me without consent, I do not believe there is fault for me in there....
2. Not giving Shawn's bow back after he attacked me because I didn't trust him.

I don't really see any bannable offenses here, Madyson banned me, and if she can shed some light as to why I was temp banned, I'd love to hear it, but if I did break any rule, I apologize.

dplatz7400

Lord of Altera
I know, I think I just may've made Mady mad because she told me to give the bow back and I didn't trust him with it >.>

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
Okay. You were refusing to do what I was telling you to and being really stubborn. You killed him after he shot you first. But when you did the unconsented pvp, You killed Shawn again. I was trying to talk to you about the pvp but you continued to ignore me, blatantly saying so too. Also, Many times you have disrupted RP.
Example:
When the rp with the pirates was happening, you kept asking people if they wanted cake or cookies. Also, You started attacking the pirates without consent.

I think this is a very light temp ban for your actions. It is only for a day.

dplatz7400

Lord of Altera
1. I never ignored you, Shawn attacked me both times.

2. What about cake and cookies? That was not during anything with the pirates going on.

2, extended. I never expected me to last at all with the pirates, or for me to be attacked, not attacked. I came to RP, and past times I did not get attacked out of the blue, that was self defense, thank you >.>

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
Okay, how about in the middle of an excorsism? "Cookies and cake anyone?" Really dude?

Youre out of Uthrandir. No way to gain yourself entry again.

dplatz7400

Lord of Altera
Whatever, it's useless...Thanks for having me in Uthrandir for the time that it was, I really enjoyed it. Sorry for anything I did wrong, if I recall it or not, and farewell...

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Right, i've read through this 3 times and still have no idea who was wrong. Here is me trying to get everything straight.

• Shawn attacks dplatz without consent but doesnt kill him.
  • Dplatz hits back, consenting to pvp and killing him, taking a bow in the process as a drop.
  • Dplatz kills shawn again.
  • Mady asks Dplatz to hand the bow back, dplatz apparently ignores Mady.
  • Ban is put in place.
I'd like to think we can solve this without me needing to trawl through hours of logs, is that the full extent of the events that took place leading up to the ban?

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
Itzza, you are completely correct.
There was more ignoring me before though. I was trying to talk to him about the pirates issue in rp, to kick him out of uthrandir with an rp. He continued to say(for the shawn pvp incedent) That he was going to ignore me (look below) and also started arguing really. I banned him for mainly his attitude. It was only for a day though, so he should be able to get back on later tonight.

dplatz7400

Lord of Altera
Well, I didn't mean to argue, I was just saying I didn't trust Shawn with his bow, and the second time I killed him, he had attacked(I know it doesn't really help too much)I'm sorry I didn't give the bow back, I was going to give it back when the RP was over, I just didn't want him to shoot me again during it. Sorry to Shawn, and it probably seemed rude when I just gave him 3 sticks and 3 string, but that is just because I didn't trust him with the bow after shooting me with it twice, there's nothing special to his bow, it was used once, and had no enchants.

ShawnRules819

Lord of Altera
I did not attack you for a second time. I was trying to close the door but you got in front of the door when I closing it. And then you thought I was attacking you. Which you should have thought maybe he wasnt attacking me maybe he was closing the door. And then you purposely killed me. Again. I was trying to ask nicely for my bow back but you refused to give it back. And do you really think I am that stupid that I would shoot you again? You just plainly killed me for no reason. You disobayed Mady multiple times. And that got you banned.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I think just unban him. I think this deserved a kick (if not multiple kicks) before temp banning. My admins need to be doing more productive stuff than dealing with this nonsense.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I can't log in due to Mojangs "issues" currently, anyone still ingame who can remove the ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.