Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

_phant0m_ Application [Approved - Ced]

_phant0m_

Villager
About Me
1) Minecraft Username: _phant0m_ the O is a zero
2) Age: 15
3) New York, USA
4) I have read all of the guides and understand them all.
5) In my free time I prefer to play Minecraft or read a nice fantasy book or a nice science fiction. I'm not particularly shy or talkative until I get to now someone well in which I become very talkative. As I'm just fifteen I'm only in High School which at certain times is interesting but mostly is just boring and is without challenge. I'm not the best at building in Minecraft but I can try. The only other games i occasionally play would have to be Warcraft III or League of Legends.
6)No talents in particular, sorry.

About My Character

Name: Vecher Marx

Race: Silver Elve

Appearance: Vecher's eyes are a deep green with just a tiny bit of silver in there. He has short tidy brown hair and he wears a long brown robe. His posture is excellent.He has a skin color not to dark but not to light.

The Test
"No!" Vecher screamed."You can't die now we have so much we have so much we still need to do!" And with those words Vecher's long term friend Elise who was human unlike him died at the age of 80. Vecher knew he would out live her but he never thought she would die so quickly while he would live for so much longer. Vecher couldn't even imagine how he could live with this much grief for that much of a time. He knew he should have never left Tauredal to come live with the humans.

Vecher had left his family behind in Tauredal when he was forty to explore and try new experiences. He never expected that humans would be this interesting. He had heard countless stories about how becoming friends with humans just resulted in grief but he ignored them after he met Elise. Vecher had met Elise while walking down the road simply because when Vecher was walking down the road he heard a scream in which he thought came from a woman so being the brave man he is he rushed to the woman's defence and pulled out his bow but when he arived at the scene he realized that it had not been a woman screaming but a thief attempting to steal the woman's bag. Vecher aproached the woman and simply exclaimed "Unbelievable." The woman had a knife at the thiefs throat and told the thief "If I see you again this knife wont be on your throat but instead inside of it." She let go of the thief and he ran away faster than Vecher thought a man could, the women then said "You wanna try too?" in which Vecher replied "Definitely not." "So whats your name?" the woman asked. "Vecher and yours?". "Elise" the woman said. After that day Vecher and Elise talked more and more and suddenly they realized they were great friends. Elise showed him so many interesting things that the humans did. They treated each other as equals even though he was twenty years older than her. She showed him her her many friends and they in return also became his friends Vecher on the other hand had few friends to show Elise as he wasn't the friendliest type. Vecher couldn't imagine a life without out this girl anymore he knew he would even miss her friends when they were gone. He should have noticed the signs that Elise was growing old when they constantly were going to funerals of Elise's friends but he was blind to the fact. And then the time came and Elise had died and yet he still had so much time.

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
Pretty good, But (Forgive me if I'm wrong) The test doesn't seem to be 400+ words. It needs to be 400+ words, But nice so far~ :)

EDIT: Nevermind :I I'm bad at estimating by looking~

Last edited:

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I like this, Phantom. You have a lovely concept for your test, and kudos to you for researching Tauredal :)

I'd be happy to accept your application! Before you hop online you might want to check out a few of these links-
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack
The Players' Handbook
The Role-Play Character Assistance Team(RP-CAT)

You don't have to read them all now, but please refer to them before asking too many questions in game. That said, all of our staff and playerbase will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Good luck out there! Altera is a dangerous place... Keep your wits about you!