Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

_SonOfFire_'s Application [Accepted- Jase]

_SonOfFire_

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
_SonOfFire_

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
USA, EST

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using OOC knowledge ICly, for example your friend messaging about being attacked and you immediately running to his aid without your character having knowledge of this. Powergaming is taking the opportunity to respond away from other peoples characters, for example /me thrusts his longsword forward into X instantly killing him. This is unfair and not a fun way to roleplay with others.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
Howdy! I'm SonOfFire and I enjoy lots of things including video games, fishing, roleplaying, HEMA, and much more! I'm a huge fan of rock and roll and enjoy going to concerts (pre covid of course lol). Some of my favorite games include Fallout, Skyrim, Mordhau, The Witcher, and Cyberpunk. I'm also big into reading with my favorite novels being the Game of Thrones Series but I also enjoy Harry Potter and The Hunger games. My favorite food is sushi and my dream job is to work in a AAA game studio.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Google actually.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

About Your Character!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:
Brynjolf

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human - Kaltic

Appearance:
A 6'2 human, Brynjolf sports long black hair often tied into a knot behind his head as well as a full beard that splits into two braids at his chin. He has blue eyes and is pink of skin like many of Kaltic descent. He is well built and fairly athletic with calloused hands and broad shoulders. Clothing varies based on the event he is attending but being of lowborn birth he cannot afford well made clothes and as such typically wears a simple tunic and trousers. In armor he dons a gambeson and maille.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
N/A

Written Test!
It was a particularly cold night in Queensport, even for the far north. Brynjolf was finishing off some ale in a local tavern alongside two of his childhood friends, the three were born and raised in the city for the most part, spare a few odd adventures here and there. "To House Kane! May they rule with honor and dignity!" a drunk patron from the back of the tavern shouted out loud. "Aye!" chimed in Brynjolf and his friends, "To the queen!". Another half a dozen or so mugs were raised to pay their respects, most of the men holding them having far too much to drink and struggling to keep them up for more than a few seconds. Gulping down the last of his ale, Brynjolf adjusted the axe at his side and stood up from his seat nodding to his friends that it was time to go. Walking out into the dimly lit streets the trio made their way from the tavern towards the docks. "So Brynjolf, what do you plan to do now?" asked the smaller man of the three. "Whaddya mean, Orys?". A brief silence fell on the group as they continued walking. An occasional cough mixed with a sneeze could be heard from the homes surrounding them. "Well now that me and my brother here are signed up with the Imperial Navy, what do you plan to do? You'll be moving on your own no eh?". Brynjolf shrugged as the men arrived at their destination. He took a seat at the edge of the docks leaving room for the other two to sit beside him. "Dunno, may head south. Mockingbay maybe? I'm sure I could find some work down there with my....skills if you will." Brynjolf tossed a nearby pebble into the frigid water beneath their feet causing small ripples to scatter across the surface. "You? Mockingbay? Ha! Don't be stubborn my friend. Your place is here, in the north!". The smaller man gave Brynjolf a light punch to the shoulder as he chuckled. "Tis no joke. The north is my home aye but I want to explore. Meet different people, experience different ways of life...." he paused as he rubbed his shoulder a bit. "I know yer small brain cant understand but there's more to life than being a sailor!". The so far silent man of the three interrupted. "Shut up, both of you....let's enjoy our last night with our dear friend Brynjolf. The future is then, focus on now". Brynjolf snickered but nodded his head in agreement. He stood up from the dock dusting his tunic off. "Aye, you're right. C'mon you two, lets find another tavern to empty our pockets at." The two followed suit quickly standing up from the docks edge. "Our pockets are already empty Brynjolf!". He chuckled as he continued making his way down the dimly lit roads of Queensport. "I guess you'd better run fast then huh?".

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.