Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

_xXxAngelxXx_ - Application [Approved - Sally]

I_Sura_I

Legend of Altera
1. What is your minecraft username?
_xXxAngelxXx_
2. How old are you?
19​
3. What gender are you?
Female​
4. What country do you live in?
The United States of America

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes. I have Read it!​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
I have read both!​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I, Mckinley Ann Murphy, am 18 years young. I try very hard to be a pleasant, well mannered young lady, but considering my position of the only daughter in a family of 8 I tend to not be very delicate. I am not afraid of any man, and I am quick to assert my position as a strong, independent woman. I love to get my hands dirty, and I love to hunt. My 5 older brothers taught me how to fight, how to play, and how to get what I need. If you're on my good side I will treat you well and make sure you're taken care of, if you piss me off it would be wise to watch your back.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hello citizens of Altera, my name is Gabbie and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance! I am currently 19 years old, a high school graduate (not currently enrolled in college), I work from home taking care of my one year old brother which gives me plenty of spare time to spend on Minecraft. I enjoy working in photoshop and illustrator doing any kind of graphic design projects I can get my cursor on, reading (currently I am immersed in the 'Hunger Games' trilogy and loving every second of it), photography, and learning sign language. I have an unhealthy addiction to stuffed animals, my collection consists of many of the Serta sheep, any other kind of sheep (they're my weakness), the complete collection of angry birds, and lots and lots of Domo! I am quite tech savvy when it comes to anything PC or Mac related (though I must say I am a Mac/Apple addict). I am a cat person. I have been referred to as a 'walking jewelry store' considering I currently have 6 piercings and am hoping to get more in the future. I grew up in Orange County California, though I currently reside in Southwestern Virginia. I am hoping to relocate to my homeland in the next year or so. I am a very caring, fun loving, openminded person, and I love making new friends!​
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Nopes. I'm not a very good builder.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I may seem familiar to you. That's because I am. I already have an account playing on this server but I do not want it to be widely known that they are any way related. The characters are vastly different and I do not want the actions of one to affect the other.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I would never do anything of the sort.

11. How did you find out about our server?
The minecraft server list

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes :)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Greetings,

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.