Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A bounty on Leo Lonmar

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Leo is the only other High Elf in the Nk beside me. SO even if I do not have any particular sympathy for the Lonmar, I will protect him. By talking. There has to be a peaceful solution everyone will agree on.

Spark

Broken
Faelin said:
Sorry, mate, but to classify the group as "Lonmars" automatically shows a certain level of hasty - and not necessarily sound - judgement. It also implies that you have so little regard for said group that you are willing to make this sort of judgement with little evidence.

In fact, the "Lonmars" that have replied to this thread are not even the majority of all Lonmar players, thus further rendering your comment unsanctioned. It is neither a common trait, nor the fault of the House in RP, so to name it as a Lonmar characteristic, in my eyes at least, seems fairly hypocrytical.

And, even on the most basic level of reasoning, why on earth would you see fit to poke that sort of jibe - OOC - at the "Lonmars" anyway? Many, many players confuse OOC and RP. Many more manage not to. I see no trend of Lonmars doing this, but even if it were the case; it's an RP thread for crying out loud. The original post was an RP notice, therefore the "Lonmars" responded in kind.

Yes, I am Lonmar.
No, I am not saying this to protect people who do confuse OOC and RP.
I am, however, saying this to point out the immaturity and injustice of your statement.

If you really have to respond, please PM me. I would prefer not to vomit any more spam all over this thread.

Thank you.
Marry me?

Sent using Forum Runner

jrk190

Legend of Altera
I can get paid? To kill Leo Lonmar? Oh, this'll be fun! Or wait, could I kill Wyvern and Leo, then get paid extra? That sounds like a plan!

Spark

Broken
jrk190 said:
I can get paid? To kill Leo Lonmar? Oh, this'll be fun! Or wait, could I kill Wyvern and Leo, then get paid extra? That sounds like a plan!
the bounty becomes invalid if you kill both :p

Sent using Forum Runner