Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming A Chance for a Ball (Voting)

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
609 at the price of 100r per diamond?
60,900 worth of diamonds.
Nearly 150,000 radiants from these shennanigans.
The market price for diamonds is hardly 100 now. I've been buying them at between 4k and 4.5k a stack, which is about 70 each. Regardless, those chandeliers were expensive (about 50k).

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Mind you, people knew where their money was going as a result of this voting. A clever way to raise funds.
Complaining about receiving ninety five thousand radiants?
Looked more like surprise that the amount of money only bought that many plots, yeah?

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
needless to say, that image is not my serious reaction. Arch was obviously making a joke and I wanted to as well.

My serious reaction is he did a hell of a job, and it was a genius move on his part to come up with something like this.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Most people don't realize how expensive plots are. To give you some understanding, Tambry /just/ hit 600 plots. Each plot is 2.5k. On pure ticket price of plots, that's 1.5 mil r. That 95 k r (which I deeply appreciate), only bought 38, hardly a dent in the overall amount.

But I am currently in discussions with @Sir_Ashington and @Landem about the Noble's Ball. We'll be sure it's one worth remembering!

Most people don't realize how expensive plots are. To give you some understanding, Tambry /just/ hit 600 plots. Each plot is 2.5k. On pure ticket price of plots, that's 1.5 mil r. That 95 k r (which I deeply appreciate), only bought 38, hardly a dent in the overall amount.

But I am currently in discussions with @Sir_Ashington and @Landem about the Noble's Ball. We'll be sure it's one worth remembering!
Big cities are very very expensive. The right to build there alone was 200k, plus 100k noble/first plot, then 1.5 million in plots, then all the materials and time (including 3 beacons). 95k is much appreciated, but it's a drop in the bucket compared to what all has been put into this town.