Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Collection of Character Perspectives

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
I added the piece off my iPad. I'll add italics tomorrow, and change the font. If it makes it easier to read.. Here is the writing on my iPad..

NOW IT IS ON THE FIRST PAGE!

Attachments

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Do a mute perspective please. I wants it, I needs it.
Sent on my iPad.. I'll post again later :)
image.jpg

I left it genderless, since it could be Xenai. It is just the generic intrepid mute. :)

I actually studied for my vocabulary quiz with this writing. XD

I also don't have a title for this yet.. Any suggestions?

matyio

The original mute
Sent on my iPad.. I'll post again later :)
View attachment 21330

I left it genderless, since it could be Xenai. It is just the generic intrepid mute. :)

I actually studied for my vocabulary quiz with this writing. XD

I also don't have a title for this yet.. Any suggestions?
It's just a generic mute at the moment. Also I edited in the correct name since everyone confuses Xeenal the shadow and Xenai the mute. Name wise I mean.

ThadTheDinger

Loyal Servant of Altera
Can I make a request?
Character: Gyurii Kyepa, a Nakat
Trait: Self-recrimination / Developing Arachnophobia
Situation: After watching a comrade devoured by a cave-spider, Gyurii blames himself for being too late to save his friend and throws himself back into the dark. This only makes the memories, and the fear worse; by the time he realises what he has done, he is trapped in a spider nest {Cave spider spawner ftw}

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
Character: Jeffrey Mournstar, a 23 year old Human Male.

Traits: Alone, poor, depressed.

Situation: Currently living on the streets of Port Silver on a rainy day with barely anything in his pockets. He sits there in the alleyway with his 6 rat companions thinking about stuff :)I).
He decides to go to the tavern, hoping someone will eventually drop by...
(This takes place before his current life style)
(And I know it's not much but hey, this is all I could think of at the moment)

Darko

Lord of Altera
Character: Darko
Trait: Hungry, sad, angry, tired
Situation: Darko is 9 years old, his parents have tied him to a tree in their backyard as punishment for burning their meal earlier that day. They tied him next to his parents "pet" dog, who is also chained to the tree. Darko has to kill the dog and eat it raw to survive.