Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Collection of Character Perspectives

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
that sounds suspiously related to my situation.... except wth better word choice...
Indeed. The idea is that hopefully we will see the same story, told from both your character's perspective as well as mine.

Ella

Official Alteran
Yea but I meant pyrocides idea about how we would share the same story.... Not that yours isnt cool but you know that one involves me?

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Despite having so many... Want to do a demon one, or would you like me to wait for you to finish others? If you do, I'll edit the correct template in if you're ok with it.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Limadan or Mist..Both are extremely depressing..

Wanna make either a Limadan or Mist one?

Edit: I'll get nice in line

Trait: Depressed(depressing)
situation: Talking to someone about love and friendship
Reaction: Explaining that he thinks of love and friendship nothing but an illusion, and friends slow you down

Character: Limadan(the most depressing one)
You're looking at this or..Just deciclining?

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
but his overriding hatred for this particular target gives Ced the urge to make him look like a pincushion
Want to kill someone

Contract the assassin's guild..

And you need to learn alot about hatred Ced..

Take Limadan, he almost made a pact with lust, it died..

He's angry..

matyio

The original mute
Hmmm, I would ask for one of Xeenal, but his mindset is based on my own fractured mind, in other words, I doubt any of you would understand my description cause it would go back on itself 3 time.

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
I feel like requesting one :I, but it'll be too complicated to understand . . .I think.