Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A colourful poster hangs now at the crossroads.

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
*A poster is nailed to the boards at the Crossroads. It contains the basic information below.*

xxx XXX xxx XXX xxx XXX xxx XXX xxx XXX xxx XXX xxx XXX xxx
Welcome to Birchwoods Odds & Sods, the home of the Pious Disciple Pub & Eatery. We strive to have the finest quality beverages and fantastic food. There is a large dance floor with numerous available albums to choose from to cut a rug to. It is a great place to come enjoy a cold drink with friends and share good company with other fine folks.

The main floor and basement levels contain a number of high quality products, sourced from around Altera. As well as a number of products handcrafted by Birchwood himself. We are currently looking to procure new items from various cultures and artists from around Altera. If you know someone who is an artisan, or are one yourself, we would love to see what you have to offer. (Send me a PM if you believe you have something to offer that will fit in with the current stock)

At Birchwoods we feel a strong connection to a higher power. "The Caparii Queen", Vermella and her mother, "Nature Herself", Shalherana, have given Birchwood a new purpose and passion in life. It is his desire to bring a greater appreciation of their contributions to our world. As well as to be able to provide fine art, relics, curiosities and keepsakes to the discerning believer. Proceeds from the sales in the shop are continually going to support further development and restoration of temples throughout Altera. As well as towards building a sanctuary devoted to protecting any and all citizens from violence relating to their race or religious beliefs. Donations of materials or monies can be made in store and will be put towards construction costs.

We hope you will make the trip to Tambry to visit our shop. We welcome non-violent social events in our inviting and well lit pub and eatery. There are further renovations ahead and ambitions of acquiring many new items in the coming months. While in Tambry be sure to visit the many shops and other interesting locations throughout the city. Tambry is a beautiful place to live and visit, with lots to see and do. Thank you for your potential patronage, we strive to provide a friendly atmosphere.
xxx XXX xxx XXX xxx XXX xxx XXX xxx XXX xxx XXX xxx XXX xxx
*Here is a convenient link to my post in the forums*

http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/gr...irchwoods-odds-sods-curio-shop-and-pub.33141/

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
*tears poster down-will RP when he gets online today*

Not really, but it seems to be expected when a poster goes up now. :p I hope your shop takes off :3

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
*tears poster down-will RP when he gets online today*

Not really, but it seems to be expected when a poster goes up now. :p I hope your shop takes off :3
I have backup posters, tonight I will repost it if in fact it has been removed ;)