Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished A cup of tea.

W

wakerman4

*Screams and rages as he only see's this now. Then slowly, swiftly, just goes downstairs in real life and gets a REAL cup of tea*

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Though, recap:

Eminu died, peacefully and of old age, surrounded by her friends.
Tzemik sung her happy birthday, the teatime party being a surprise birthday party for Eminu (Eminu having forgotten it was her birthday.)
Eminus corpse was brought to the Kanaloa and cremated (By Ced and a few others).

She is happy now;
She gets to see Basil again.

Last edited:

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
A normal tea party with mich~ DEATH
I actually hopped to the forums a bit before Eminu's death.
While IC waiting for the line for tea to die down and get an opportunity to speak with Eminu, I figured I may as well just go to the forums "for a minute or two" to pass the time. I came back to a flood of chat about people beginning to cry and tap/shake/nudge the "sleeping" Eminu. Admittedly, it was more-so my fault for simply believing it would be a regular, happy, nice and joyous occasion.

Yep.

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
I actually hopped to the forums a bit before Eminu's death.
While IC waiting for the line for tea to die down and get an opportunity to speak with Eminu, I figured I may as well just go to the forums "for a minute or two" to pass the time. I came back to a flood of chat about people beginning to cry and tap/shake/nudge the "sleeping" Eminu. Admittedly, it was more-so my fault for simply believing it would be a regular, happy, nice and joyous occasion.

Yep.
I had gone AFK as well... same thing~.... so I casually walked away

W

wakerman4

Though, recap:

Eminu died, peacefully and of old age, surrounded by her friends.
Tzemik sung her happy birthday, the teatime party being a surprise birthday party for Eminu (Eminu having forgotten it was her birthday.)
Eminus corpse was brought to the Kanaloa and cremated (By Ced and a few others).

She is happy now;

She gets to see Basil again.
*Sniff*
Mich, that is such a sad, yet happy event, you made me write in font size 4.... ;_;
I'm sorry I didn't show up, it sounded like an event I should have been to >.<