Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Gift from the Mad Gods

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
zͧ͌ͨ̆̏ͬ͑ẕ̭͔̠̫̑ͦͦ͆̍͜
̤̬̻͉̤ͥ̓͊͗ͨ̊ͬ
̯̝̝̳̼̥̋ͩͭͩ̆ͮ̚ͅS͙̼̳̥͑ͅö̹̎ͯ̆ͮ͝o̢̥̙͙̘ͥ.̴̜̖̖̜͚̼̉ͬ͗ͨ.͔̟̘̓ͧͦ͂ͣ͋ͩ ̝̿̓ͭ̎ͥ͜y̰͉̻̮͡ö̝͖̯̯͉́̿̈́̉͒ͫͅu̱̠̟̘͔̺ ̳̥̠̍ͮ̾ͭ̅͆̚ͅẘ̷͕͉̰̯̳ͥͭͬ̃̑̄ͅa̸ͬ͂ͦ̈́ͅn̶͇̾̓̎ͬ̽t̤͍̫̣̙ ̖̥̹͙͇͎̗̇̑͑̊͌ț̲̇̎̃̀̈́̚o͈̲̝͊͆̓͊̅ͤ.̩̊̆ͫ̔͜.̵̺̥̪͙͔̆̽ͨ́ͫ͛ͤ.̭͙̰͙̱̚ ̗̜̟̑͝k̴i̹̙̹̣̹ͣ̐͐̃ͨ̂̀l̯̜̏ͥl̖̙̞ͦͪ̂ͦ ̲̣͖̯̾̎̎̌͋ͪm̰̹̝̹̈́͂̓͛ͭͅe̸̟̝̙̟̖͛̋ͫ̃̔ͩ̃.̓ͧ̋̚͏̣͓.̠͕̏̊̈́ͫ̑͟.̪̫̜̞͔̠͆͌ͬ̄ͯ̍.̜͖̪̙͓ͨ̐̀̉̒͒?̹̙̍̾ͩ̈́
̤̯̜
̂̌ͥ̌h͓̪̞̬̝͙ͬ̋̕e̛̩̬̜̼̾̈́ͯͧ̿̀ͯh̳͙ͅe̴̪ͧͥ͌͂ͧͪ͊h͎̟͖H͔͖̗ͩ̑̽͑ͤ̚h͍̹̰̐̈́ͣ̎h̛͇̳̺͙̠̘ͧ̍ͭͭ̋e̢̹̤̩̭̺̜̓ͭ͗ͤ͐ͥh͌͡H̩̘̟͙̜̄̚͢E̳̻̲̗̼̗͇͡H͕̪̼̣̾͗̆̀h̩̼̞͙̞ḙ̖̪̥ͥͮ̐ͣ͋h̞̠͍̜̩̱͝Ė͓̖̜̗ͦ̆ͫH̫͉͋̋̇h̡̩̣͒ͬe̗͔̯̮̐͌ͣ́ͧ̂̚h̺͚̞͋̓̔ͮ́E̪ͩḨ̘̤̯̹̭́̏̈̃̀̍͗h͙͖̳̲ͅeh͔͑ͦ̓̚ĥ̸̠͉̰̻͆̽͑̋ėͫͫ͊Ḧ̹͔͚E̡̻͔̩͙͛̓͒ͥ͌̄ͧḢ̫̪́͜h̴ͤě͍̜͈̔̐h̻͕̩̆ͬͤ̾̊̍͡e̳͓̞̽̑ͮ̎ͦh͇̱͂ͫ͜e̬͔͔̗͋͆ͪ͌́h̞̲̮̙͝e̥̩̥͑̿ͥ͘h̛̺̙̱̙̺͓̭̋͛ͣ̉ͣE̞͕͖̳̿̒ͧH̖͍̟̲̾Ḙ͇̿̋͂ͬ̄H́ͦ͑͟Ẹͦ͌͛͆̒̚ē̺̯̘͓͕̽ͨͯ̌ͯ̎h̰̗̜̣̞͘e͍̗̰̥̲̾͒͋͊̚h̖̜ͅͅe̼̯̿̑ͧ̀e͑̓͟eͦ͐ͯ̽.͇̲̙̥͎̍ͦ.̵̜̎ͯ̓̊̊̅͋.͈̫̥̹͍ͪ
͕̳̳̠̽ͨ͒̉
̦̞̲̻̩̲̎̂̄̑ͤ͗ͦ͡ẑ̲͈͉͖͔̞̮̇̓̽̇ͮ̄z̠̬̼̳̺͎̄̊ͬ̐͝

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Oh goody. Timely, considering the conversation with Abel the other day.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
... I suppose that's an appropriate sequence of gifs for a thread centered around the god of chaos. Yeah.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
;-; *Shakes fist at the heavens* Why does my schedule have to suck for that day? I think I can come for a couple hours. But I know events like these usually run for a long time so I'll have to peace out at some point and leave for work. But yeesssssss. :D So excite.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
;-; *Shakes fist at the heavens* Why does my schedule have to suck for that day? I think I can come for a couple hours. But I know events like these usually run for a long time so I'll have to peace out at some point and leave for work. But yeesssssss. :D So excite.
Important parts shouldn't last more then an hour, and then the whole event will last for a week :)