Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Canon A Imaginary Friend

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
A girl adopts place upon the carpeted flooring, gazing about the four walls of the room, letting out the gentle breath of a sigh and thinking aloud.

"People don't like me anymore.. and no one wants to play"

She'd mutter, slipping between languages.

"No.. they all scream and shout and tell me to go."

Her soft features contorted into a slipping frown, her gentle lips turning up into a slow pursed pout and her wide shark like eyes narrowed some. Stretching her hands across the cool fabric of the floor, she tapped upon it as she continued.

"Perhaps I'll make a friend.. my bestest friend ever.."

A small smile spread across her manner, straightening slightly in her place, her eyes bright with delight. But as quickly as the smile came, it dropped, as did her posture and she continued with the light tapping.

"I don't think he'd like me very much.. and what would I name him?"

Her brow creased and she drooped further, dragging her scrawny legs up to rest her head upon her knees, and she sucked in a breath in her deep thought.

"Hm.. people tell me off a lot.. so.. No! I'll call him No-! ...No.. no.. that's not right.."

Another sigh, rolling her shoulders a slight and adjusting her hands about her knees and listening to her own breathing for a while.

"It's too quiet.."

Reaching down to tap upon the fabricated floor again.

"No, ah.. Noah! For when they tell me off and when they scream!"

Grinning fully now, her eyes wide and gleaming in her own amusement.

"Noah.. yes, defiantly and certainly Noah. My Noah, he'll never leave me."

Adjusting her position into a more comfortable state, she began to ponder what this Noah would be like..

"Just taller than me.. but not so much that I can't dunk him underwater.. and he's got red hair.. like Sommy. With.. his favourite colour green, like Ryan.."

Trailing off, she began to brood over her lost friends.

"And he can sing really well.. like Melody. Maybe he'll stutter when he's scared, Like Tze'y.. and have a ponytail like Naely!"

She was much more than ecstatic by now, jumping up in glee upon finding a new point.

"He'll give the bestest piggybacks like Mushee, and now just what to say like Rooble.. and he'll fight real good to keep me safe, like Miss Crimy.. then.. he'll have dark blue eyes, like Papa."

"Stinky, but not too Stinky, like Storm.. and he'll be Chalkan race, like Grand'favah.. an 'lasses like Stone 'Ason.."

The small lass was on a roll as she hopped up to her feet, already scurrying off to find her new 'bestest' friend, mumbling as she went..

"My Noah.."

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Whatmakesitworseisthenaaaame. Dayterhasthatname. Somdoesn'tevenknowitthough.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I'm trying to get feels but I know none of these characters. :/
It's... It's feely. Harleen is one of the corrupted. She's six. And Som views her as a daughter. And ...

*curls into a ball of feels*

Jade Arrow

Lord of Altera
A girl adopts place upon the carpeted flooring, gazing about the four walls of the room, letting out the gentle breath of a sigh and thinking aloud.

"People don't like me anymore.. and no one wants to play"

She'd mutter, slipping between languages.

"No.. they all scream and shout and tell me to go."

Her soft features contorted into a slipping frown, her gentle lips turning up into a slow pursed pout and her wide shark like eyes narrowed some. Stretching her hands across the cool fabric of the floor, she tapped upon it as she continued.

"Perhaps I'll make a friend.. my bestest friend ever.."

A small smile spread across her manner, straightening slightly in her place, her eyes bright with delight. But as quickly as the smile came, it dropped, as did her posture and she continued with the light tapping.

"I don't think he'd like me very much.. and what would I name him?"

Her brow creased and she drooped further, dragging her scrawny legs up to rest her head upon her knees, and she sucked in a breath in her deep thought.

"Hm.. people tell me off a lot.. so.. No! I'll call him No-! ...No.. no.. that's not right.."

Another sigh, rolling her shoulders a slight and adjusting her hands about her knees and listening to her own breathing for a while.

"It's too quiet.."

Reaching down to tap upon the fabricated floor again.

"No, ah.. Noah! For when they tell me off and when they scream!"

Grinning fully now, her eyes wide and gleaming in her own amusement.

"Noah.. yes, defiantly and certainly Noah. My Noah, he'll never leave me."

Adjusting her position into a more comfortable state, she began to ponder what this Noah would be like..

"Just taller than me.. but not so much that I can't dunk him underwater.. and he's got red hair.. like Sommy. With.. his favourite colour green, like Ryan.."

Trailing off, she began to brood over her lost friends.

"And he can sing really well.. like Melody. Maybe he'll stutter when he's scared, Like Tze'y.. and have a ponytail like Naely!"

She was much more than ecstatic by now, jumping up in glee upon finding a new point.

"He'll give the bestest piggybacks like Mushee, and now just what to say like Rooble.. and he'll fight real good to keep me safe, like Miss Crimy.. then.. he'll have dark blue eyes, like Papa."

"Stinky, but not too Stinky, like Storm.. and he'll be Chalkan race, like Grand'favah.. an 'lasses like Stone 'Ason.."

The small lass was on a roll as she hopped up to her feet, already scurrying off to find her new 'bestest' friend, mumbling as she went..

"My Noah.."
Awwww :< *Ignores the fact that Jayden didn't make that list and feels sad*

ACU20

Legend of Altera
"and now just what to say like Rooble.. and he'll fight real good to keep me safe"

I almost cried. . .Holy crap i am nearly crying right now, you got me Rose, you got me. This is so adorable and so sad at the same time, you're breaking my heart forest! ;_;