Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A little... Competiton. [20k for first prize!]

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Ok, Ice. I need you to make a choice that will help determine some of the design.
Choose one or two:
Calm, Bold, Order, Restful, Threatening.

Then choose one or two:
Organic/Geometric

Then choose any combination(one, or two or three etc.):
Rythm, Balance, Movement, Emphasis.
Bold and order.
Organic.
Balance, Enphasis; Rythm.

LeafyChan

Official Alteran
Would all those that are still participating comment your name below? I would like to make an active list.

Tagging a few who were still finishing: @fhamersley @dUMMY @Squidziod @coolblox
I started making an alchemy logo but I don't think I'm going to get around to making the other one so... I don't think I'll be participating. When the contests ends, I'll send you the one logo but I'm not going to try for the prize if I don't have both of them made. :p

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Would all those that are still participating comment your name below? I would like to make an active list.
Ah, alright! You can submit it anyways, if it's good you might get a small participant prize or something.

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
I don't actually think I'm participating. I'm pretty sure that the person I had order my tablet accidentally entered the wrong zip code.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I don't actually think I'm participating. I'm pretty sure that the person I had order my tablet accidentally entered the wrong zip code.
Oh, okay!
Hahaha, alrighty! Here's the Alchemy Guild logo. There's two versions: One with a potion on the head, another not. I don't even know if Altera has salamanders but... *Shrugs*
Lovely :D

This will go on for as long as it needs to- a day, a month, a year, and eternity, the end of the univ... *trails off, wondering where he will be at the end of the universe* Oh, you get the point!

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
First off, let me say thank you to @IceandFire for being so patient with the participants. Here are the two final drawings I humbly submit to ye. The green one is for the Alchemists Guild, and the red is for the Elixirium.

Attachments

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Added Squidziod's entry to the front page. Make sure to keep rolling in, remember, first prize is 20,000 Radiants!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Are there any more entries, or plans for one? I will keep going on with it, but planning on ending soon if no one is going to submit more :)