Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
A very long time ago I griefed. I do not remember who, but I am sorry. I've been gone and have been thinking about it. This was my first time banned, and it's been a good Three, maybe four months since I last came to the server. Once again, I am deeply sorry, and will respect whatever your choice is. If I am allowed back into the server, please remind me who I griefed so I may re-pay then in whatever way the deem fit.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Sorry for it being so short, I honestly don't remember what I did with the griefing side.I just know I did it, so it was kinda hard to find what to say.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I remember your name, and being shocked when you were banned because you had never done anything wrong while i'd seen you around.

I agree with Steel, a second chance seems appropriate here.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I remember what I DID do though, in a RP I destroyed bits of my home apart, but surely you guys would have noticed if it was mine...I'm trying to think what I did. It's nagging me in the back of my head.

Aug88

Grand Architect
not sure buti remember you were a part of my town, i dont recall it happend there tho.

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Rygan is my long time friend, he is very active roleplayer and I would doubt he would grief intentionally for destructive purposes. I would vouch for him regardless of the decision made.

Status
Not open for further replies.