Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Poster Concerning Caparii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx

Lord of Altera
This posted is nailed around the area of The Crossroads.

"These disgusting Goat Creatures known as the "Caparii" are a very dangerous creature. While holding a facade of a peaceful being, they really are a killer hidden under its fur. They would sooner eat your child's cat than save your life. Please hold extreme caution when near these beasts and report sightings to your nearest person of authority to be dealt with."

Last edited:

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
A poster is hung over this one.

These things are called "humans", and while they themselves believe them to be normal they are the most disgusting creatures known to every race that has encountered them. They commit mass genocide on not only others but their own race, they show no compassion for anyone but themselves, and even are so indecent that they trample over the very sacred lands, animals, and traditions the gods gave them. We've all heard the stories, Jishrim created these monsters to cause strife and war, and he has succeeded. If anyone sees these children of Jishrim, gather your figures of authority and help us purge the warmongering plague known as "Humans" from our fair lands!

(Just joining in on the joke :p)

Last edited:

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
"indecent that they trample over the very land the gods gave them."

I propose we make walking/running/being on the ground an executable offense and all become bird people.

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
"indecent that they trample over the very land the gods gave them."

I propose we make walking/running/being on the ground an executable offense and all become bird people.
Seriously though. Bird people, it solves all our problems, this guy is a genius!

Edit:
Totally didn't ninja edit both posts. Totally.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera

These things are called "humans", and while they themselves believe them to be normal they are the most disgusting creatures known to every race that has encountered them. They commit mass genocide on not only others but their own race, they show no compassion for anyone but themselves, and even are so indecent that they trample over the very sacred lands, animals, and traditions the gods gave them. We've all heard the stories, Jishrim created these monsters to cause strife and war, and he has succeeded. If anyone sees these children of Jishrim, gather your figures of authority and help us purge the warmongering plague known as "Humans" from our fair lands!

I agree 100%

Gaby

Lord of Altera
ahhh yes,

what a time to put up the character profile of my new caparii character that specifically goes out of his way to kill humans...

especially racist ones.

:)

Jinx

Lord of Altera

What joke?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I hope this is a joke. Wouldn't posting this basically ruin neutrality?
I mean. it's the crossroads...

what if Vermella sees this? I mean, can you imagine what she'd do? you're dissing her children and calling for violence on them.

she's a god.
divine.

her whole story is about how she smote humans with extreme prejudice.
you guys aren't thinking clearly....

(besides, its april 1st. come on, whos gonna take this seriously)

Spark

Broken
I mean. it's the crossroads...

what if Vermella sees this? I mean, can you imagine what she'd do? you're dissing her children and calling for violence on them.
I imagine Vermella regularly visits the Crossroads for a cool pint on a warm summers eve.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
The whole area is neutral. Wanted posters for War criminals and theives alike have been hanged up. Nobody has been killed by a Divine for it.

Its thy shall not kill on Neutral Ground, not Thy shall not hang poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.