Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Poster Series

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
[OOC Notes: Hello lovelies! This is an IC endeavor of one of my characters and I will be doing the RP associated with the creation and placement of each of these posters to ensure the legitimacy in action. I will bump this thread every time I hang one up, although they may not be placed in the Crossroads, necessarily. They'll be scattered. I know this is the forum for the X-Roads message board, but it's most convenient for me this way.

I fully expect these to get taken down, as is the usual way with poster tag. Feel free to post here saying it's been removed, whether you did it yourself or you've noticed and I'll adjust the status of each poster. This is also the second of these threads I've made, though I deleted the first because I realized some flaws in my plan and that I'd need more posts than just the one.~]

*Posters are beginning to crop up. One here. One there. Some in the Crossroads and others in various message boards across the Northern Kingdoms. The subjects of the posters seem to focus on the Divine in some aspect, always focusing on a member of the Pantheon. The script neat and purposeful, often in various bright colored inks. Each page frayed at the edge as if ripped from the book and then pasted to the boards with some sort of makeshift glue.*

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
*Waits.*

All the interesting~ Hope to see more and all that. c;

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I hope the theodra one is around when pad's back.. Should be interesting.
Will see what happens! I hope I get them all placed, multiples in different locations even. But it all depends on if anyone wises up to her tricks. :p

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
was that jax one at crossroads before being taken down
Maybe. Maybe not. Honestly haven't decided if I should say where they are or were placed, or if I should just leave that to whoever cares enough to figure out.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Since these have a legitimate reasons to cause poster tag wars to occur I think this would be a good time to remind folks it would be considered polite to return the posters to her OOC if you take them down. Books and Quills can get expensive quick in such wars.

Also I make a shiny new message board in Zima and I don't get one poster from you yet Niek. I am hurt. ;-;

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Since these have a legitimate reasons to cause poster tag wars to occur I think this would be a good time to remind folks it would be considered polite to return the posters to her OOC if you take them down. Books and Quills can get expensive quick in such wars.

Also I make a shiny new message board in Zima and I don't get one poster from you yet Niek. I am hurt. ;-;
Give me time. I don't want to just magically port city to city in one day. :p

And if you want to give me the posters back, that's fine. I don't think I'll be running out of supplies to make more any time soon. ~

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Funny how I got scolded last time I removed a poster Icly, Something change in the rules?
Rule established from it is that a single person shouldn't take a poster down more than once. @solus @Somnastra

But if more than one person takes it down, then that's different..? I am not quite sure. I just put these things up.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Funny how I got scolded last time I removed a poster Icly, Something change in the rules?
Rule established from it is that a single person shouldn't take a poster down more than once. @solus @Somnastra

But if more than one person takes it down, then that's different..? I am not quite sure. I just put these things up.
There's no official rule tacked on our guides (Unless we keep seeing this issue, then we'll eventually make one, of course). We just want people to stop being asses by repeatedly taking posters off without the player who posted them's permission- who themselves want the poster on the boards. If the person who posted it is alright with it being taken off, then they can be taken off. ie- Don't be a jerk and go work together.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
But then, How are we supposed to react icly to something that is literally spitting at us on the poster?

Just curious :D

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
But then, How are we supposed to react icly to something that is literally spitting at us on the poster?

Just curious :D
.. "Work together", Kyle. PM the person who posted it and ask if it's alright to tear it down.