Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Public Address to the Iron Dragon Coalition, from the General

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
My loyal soldiers, allies, and close friends; we have weathered the first of many storms.

The twentieth of Springrise marks the first day, first battle, and first victory for the Coalition. I know that a few of us have passed on to be judged by our Gods or lack there of, and I know that the price we have paid is very high even in the low numbers. I offer my sincere personal condolences to the families of these brave, brave men that have fallen in the line of duty to secure the freedom of all people of the Northern Kingdoms. Once upon a time I was also a family man, and I have felt that loss myself; it resounds with me as well as it does you. I offer those families the chance to step forth and meet with me personally to speak over the lost soldiers and offer honors in their death, as well as a funeral for those who do not return under the grace of their Gods.

To speak the words that should also be spoken on this hallowed day after our victory, we have won. We have set those hounds of Anhald on the run and weakened them; politically, mentally, and physically. We have sacrificed our blood for this grand feat, but they have sacrificed much more for the feat of failure. For this push into the coming days and coming battles, I push all ye! Stay heads held high and with pride to serve alongside myself, your High General, for the good of all nations of the Northern Kingdoms equally! We work here and roll over our enemies with a golden goal in sight: the protection of our future, our families, and ourselves against tyrants and unjust men, heretics in their own rights.

And so I will conclude this statement of the Leadership with this: we will push on to victory, we will destroy what remains of Anhald, and we will do it with the Gods behind us and the light of justice! No more mercy will be shown to these traitors against our divinely gifted lands, and no more shall we allow this glorified band of raiders to strike fear into our children's hearts. Continue to stand with me, and I shall lead us to a decisive final victory over the aggressors, and if you wish to stand with us: find us and join your sword with all the swords of Altera!

High General Tennand Eldrin-Draugus, of the Iron Coalition and the Kingdom of Nirawyr.

Last edited: