Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A quick check

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Character/Profile:
Teeke

Month:
Sunbright

Pose/Wording:
"I love working with wood in the summer." Winking, with a hand on the hip, hip raised seductively.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
ok i edited my first post w/ one :^ )

also my money got refunded so who do i pay the 5k to now

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
money goes to Chaosdragon240, and as stated before nobody needs to worry about quotes atm, I only put the one in for Aestra to help me remember it later. Once the Men of Altera 2nd calendar is done, then we shall address the ladies.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
This will be a thing soon, please think up risqué quotes for each character and pm them to me or send it over Skype, if I don't hear from you in 2 weeks/nobody messages me a quote for character in question, they will be removed and the spot will be put up for grabs.
DO NOT SEND PAYMENT!
Payment will be done when I ask, and will be required upon spot claiming, or within 1 week if you already have a spot. Spot claiming requires a risqué quote to claim.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
................i want their spot....................
Friosis is a friend of mine and has chosen to stay back from the forums due to a bunch of disputes that have happened, I'm keeping their spot on here cause I am a good friend of theirs and they wanted some art done of Pad