Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished A Rise to Fall.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Read the text below while playing the song at the same time, and have the music at a good volume with headphones in :) Also read at a slow pace.

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

OOC: Will be revealed soon...

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Its lore-breaking because of character ages, but I like to think the Crusades started a few hundred years ago.
At first we started off as a small faction, a company of soldiers if you will. Then we gained enough influence and power to become a political force... that takes at least a few decades.
Being a small House and somehow becoming the ruler (liege or directly) of a Kingdom ranging the entire South of the Northern Kingdoms; that takes a lot of conquest... many years.
And of course Arcturus collapsed into Marr and Lavoyarde quite a while ago and both have had quite a bit of their own history to live out already.
I'd rather say max a hundred years old; as you said, character ages. If we take, lets say, Magnus-Marcus-Arthorius as a model, considering Arthorius is right now (somewhat immortal, but it's irrelevant); about the equivalent of between 45 to 55 years, seeing as he has a mature son (Barthelemy), which is himself about 30 years old, and considering Marcus is Arthorius's still-alive-father, i'd give Marcus... 80 years old? 75? Magnus was older then Marcus significantly, and if we take Magnus as the starting point of the Crusade, he'd be about 100 or 110 years old, right now, if he was still alive.